Remove this Banner Ad

Fogarty 6 tackles for the year
Walker 3 tackles
Burgess 3 tackles

Murphy 4 tackles
Rachele 4 tackles
Keays 7 tackles

Rankine 14 tackles - elite

Yeah explain to me how Fog went from 4 tackles against Geelong, to ZERO against Freo?

Even Dawson recorded 12 tackles against Geelong, and then 5 against Freo...

We have a multitude of issues going on

Anyone else still think Berry could be a decent player for us?

It's a shrinking fan base

I'm still a Berrliever

Clean hands, tough, good tackler, decent mark for size, has a defensive balance to his game. I think he complements more attack-minded mids like Rankine, Pedlar could be.

Kicking...?

<adjusts tie>

I've not put a fork in berry completely as I've seen enough there to suggest the kid can absolutely play.

I'm finding it difficult to decide whether it's the players just struggling to play the game plan , or the players just aren't good enough to play the game plan. Then there's the 3rd option of nicks whether he has the right gameplan.

I've heard we were trying to fix up our defensive game, which I think was necessary tbh. But now we just can't score. Obviously our focus needs to shift on that now.

Then there's the selectin issue. Teams can lose at the selection table. I can't say with any great confidence that we've got that right this year.
If the players can't play, or aren't good enough to play the gameplan then it's the wrong gameplan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back