Craig Flint

Remove this Banner Ad

moody blues said:
Any Size Stats On Our Rookie. See He Was 2nd Best In The Grand Final At Full Back.

189cm..........played Full Back for Gippsland, but probably a bit undersized to play FB/CHB at AFL level at the moment.

Most likely will be one of those 'tweener" types, can play on the third tall. I just hope he is mobile enough to play on the slightly smaller/medium sized forwards.

We seem to really be focusing in on players around 190cm lately.

Hopefully he can be our Dale Morris off the half-back line being promoted from the rookie list.

If Flint is mobile enough he might be able to go through the middle and be a run-with player.

I want another Andy McKay please!

Pivot said:
Hopefully he can be our Dale Morris off the half-back line being promoted from the rookie list.

If Flint is mobile enough he might be able to go through the middle and be a run-with player.

I want another Andy McKay please!

Unfortunately, these sorts of players only come around every so often.

hope this is of some use to you all...his stats from this years TAC Cup\

[URL="http://www.sportingpulse.com.au/team_info.cgi?player=Craig%20Flint&action=PSTATS&player_id=81372977&client=%40TRUenergy%20VFL%20%26%20TAC%20CUP%403020%4031094%40%40%403770050%40Gippsland%20Power%404%402005%20TAC%20Cup%401%40[/URL]

sorry about the dodgy link....i dont exactly know how to do it properly.....

HugeBluesFan said:
Unfortunately, these sorts of players only come around every so often.

True.

However, I have heard great reports about Ryan Jackson - again, he is much better than what most posters say he is and was considered by the draft department at the afl terribly unlucky not to have been picked up. Forget slow, absolute rubbish - try quick. A win for the Blues.

On Jackson I Agree Watching The Carnival I Penned Him In As A Good Get In The 20s. Far From Slow Really Attacked The Ball Hard( Un Houlihanish.) First Of All Is A Footballer Not A Stawell Gift Contender.we Need Footballers Who Can Pass The Ball Not The Batton .go Hughesy Well Done.
The Reserrction Has Begun

For anybody lookiing for more information on Jackson and Flint, there is an excellent and informative post by cazzesman on talking carlton

http://www.talkingcarlton.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7271

bottom of the page

Flint sounds quite versatile and by no means slow.

Jackson like has been said in the link, is quicker than some people think becuase his aerobic capacity enables him to run all day and often lead opponents to the ball. Also sounds very versatile with a great work ethic.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if both these guys end up being elevated to the senior list at some stage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back