Dean Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

If you lot think we'd trade Matt Maguire for Dean Cox, then here's a reality check.

We'd need a top 5 pick to make us even think about releasing Maguire.

Basically, he's almost untradable.

Black + 3rd Round would be all we can muster, certainly no more.

Look elsewhere if you're not interested in that.

Originally posted by evertonfc
If you lot think we'd trade Matt Maguire for Dean Cox, then here's a reality check.

We'd need a top 5 pick to make us even think about releasing Maguire.

Basically, he's almost untradable.

Black + 3rd Round would be all we can muster, certainly no more.

Look elsewhere if you're not interested in that.

I think Cox is really underrated and your offer wouldn't come near what Cox is worth.

the same cox that once the centre bounce is finished he just stands there doing sweet * all... also usless below his waist, cant bend over. eagles supporters should say these to the trading ppl, not us, if you wanna make him sound like superman we arent the ones you should be saying this bull**** to. id give you leon, lockyer and 4th round for cox and wirra... nah i wouldnt but thats one thing i have heard alot in the last 3 days.

Originally posted by grinspoon
the same cox that once the centre bounce is finished he just stands there doing sweet * all... also usless below his waist, cant bend over. eagles supporters should say these to the trading ppl, not us, if you wanna make him sound like superman we arent the ones you should be saying this bull**** to. id give you leon, lockyer and 4th round for cox and wirra... nah i wouldnt but thats one thing i have heard alot in the last 3 days.

You, like everyone else, are entitled to your opinion. Obviously you have seen Dean Cox play more than I and I bow to your better judgement. :rolleyes:

Good luck with your draft choices.

Have you even seen a WC game? Cox is actually pretty good around the ground and is better than Gardiner when the ball is on the deck. I think you know very little about Dean Cox.

Oh and Leon, Lockyer and a 4th round pick for Cox and Wirrpunda is just stupid, why even mention. Why in god's name would WC ever even consider that ridiculous trade???

We have two better goalsneaks than Leon in Sampi and Phil so Leon would just be playing reserves footy. Lockyer is a decent player but hasnt he done a knee? To risky. Cox would instantly be your first ruck and Wirrpunda is one of the best in the business, he would walk into any side. Neither Lockyer or Leon would be certainties for our best 22.

Silly, silly stuff.

the same cox that once the centre bounce is finished he just stands there doing sweet * all...

You must be thinking of McKee. Check out his stats for round 22 game...21 possessions 4 marks 2 goals....

ohh and despite playing 18 games and being a 2nd ruckman he was in top 10 tap outs in the league to a teammate. He would have been handy in the GF for Collingwood unlike Walker he would have found a teammate with his tap outs

Thanks for you opinion though, however if this is the best you can do please keep it to yourself.

Cheers:)

wat you need is a decent forward. wat are you gonna keep relying on phil matera? trade wirra and cox and get a decent tall forward... you can have kinnear:p

Once again thank you for your thoughts you are obviously and expert talent evaluator, maybe you shoudl give Kevin Sheehan a call as I am sure he could use your talents.

:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back