Demonoid back up

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Share ratios are tough when you are being extorted by Telstra and their cheap arse download limits :(

But, hey, if anyone has a spare invite floating around it would be GREATLY appreciated ;)

I am spewin'......I finally got an invite off of a generous big footy user for Demonoid only for it to be shutdown about a week later.

Now that its back up I don't seem to be able to get in with my old account details. Maybe they purged recent accounts or something.

If anyone can spare an invite I can happily return the favor with an Aussie torrents one:thumbsu:

Cheers,

Stu.

haven't they shut down?

Sort of. Its now run as "Across the Tasman". The site was taken over by a new admin but still contains everything that it did when it was Aussie torrents.

Technically your correct (force of habit from me calling it Aussie Torrents), but the invite I can offer for Across The Tasman is exactly the same as what you would have got 3 months ago from Aussie Torrents.

Hope that clears it up.

Cheers.

^^ LOL, exact same thing happened to me with aussietorrents. It's a bitch eh?

OK, it gets weirder....I tried to log in but it would not recognise my previous account however I can search and access the torrents and use them....very strange.

I have been offered an invite from another generous BF poster so I will set up another account anyway just in case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back