D1 Division 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t you read there history and a proud one it is at one stage I believe they were going to be called WOBS (woggle wearing old boys) but apparently old Boss wouldn’t have it as he thought it was a bit irreverent and insisted on Hampton Scouts and a great pack they were and still are

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'd say most of the current Hampton folk wouldn't have even read up on that. Better side on the day today though, to keep Oakleigh scoreless in the last quarter when it was really on the line was impressive

No opinions on the Div 1 B & F being expressed? The silence is deafening

To be fair this thread doesn't receive the most traffic. The Grand Final is this week and there's been very limited discussion. Congrats to S.Calcedo, though. Polled a huge amount of votes and definitely stood out in Preston games vs Kew, particularly the first time around. Surprised Cloke only finished 3rd given he kicked 102.

Good weather this week thank god . Should be a great day , both clubs have been outstanding.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep, by far the two clubs best prepared for Premier C. Should be a cracking game. I'm sticking with my tip from the Semi, Monders to break through as I think they have a deeper midfield and stoic defense. Good luck to all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair this thread doesn't receive the most traffic. The Grand Final is this week and there's been very limited discussion. Congrats to S.Calcedo, though. Polled a huge amount of votes and definitely stood out in Preston games vs Kew, particularly the first time around. Surprised Cloke only finished 3rd given he kicked 102.

I only got to about half the Ormond games and Atkins was a standout . anyone know how he polled ?

Also tipping Ormond. Best team in the comp. Strongest across the field. Hampton have some stars and have youth on their side for a good crack in C Grade, but this is Ormond's time. Jeremy Simon to win best afield.

Monders by 19 points.

Boy oh boy Wowee. From what I hear a belter last quarter including an unbelievable match winning goal

What a win , led all day till the last and it took an 18yo on the boundary 30 out to win it , this kid has been BOG his last 3 games . Amazing day and the respect by both clubs to one another is what the game is about. Full credit to the Rovers they looked beaten up , but kept coming , the rivalry will continue in Premier C.

Is Bedford alive.

Just , the boys have been well behaved , but 1day to go. Incredible watching the replay as the 1st 15mins of the last were played in Rovers forward line. Don't know what happened to Jase as he wasn't seen on the interchange bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back