Dukes of Hazzard

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 2, 2001
Valhalla
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
VFL Magpies
How the hell do you find out who has the rights to a particular program, so that I may write a stern* letter to them requesting its immediate re-screening?

*Read: 'threatening'

The General in hovercar mode!

generalcop.jpg

More air!

filmjump.jpg

Daisy in hovercar mode!

daisy8.jpg

Unfullfilled ambition

People of my age can never see a picture of Daisy without having a pang of regret that we never did get to bang her in the back of the General Lee.

PS She still looked good in the film, my fantasy changed to the whole older woman thing (still in the back of the General Lee though)

FIGJAM,

I know this isn't cheap but it's a solution none the less. I was shopping in the city on Xmas eve and went to JB Hi-Fi and next to the CD part on Elizabeth St, there is a way overpriced DVD store which has a lot of USA imports and while checking it out I did see a few Dukes of Hazzard DVDs on the shelf. I am not sure of the prices of them cause I didn't actually look close enough, but if you desperately want them, that's where I have seen them :D

Originally posted by Magpira
FIGJAM,

I know this isn't cheap but it's a solution none the less. I was shopping in the city on Xmas eve and went to JB Hi-Fi and next to the CD part on Elizabeth St, there is a way overpriced DVD store which has a lot of USA imports and while checking it out I did see a few Dukes of Hazzard DVDs on the shelf. I am not sure of the prices of them cause I didn't actually look close enough, but if you desperately want them, that's where I have seen them :D
I am cheap, but it's an option. I will get my fix on Thursday and if I need more, I will take your advice. Thanks!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back