RIP Big Keith from The Office

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't say he was a major cast member, he only had a few memorable scenes but they were some of the best ones.

Not a big surprise that he was the first cast member to bow out either, he wasn't the most healthy looking bloke back then or after it.

He reminded me of a fat bloke who I worked with an in actual UK office who took the salad off his burger when we went to a pub for lunch.

I wouldn't say he was a major cast member, he only had a few memorable scenes but they were some of the best ones.

Not a big surprise that he was the first cast member to bow out either, he wasn't the most healthy looking bloke back then or after it.

‘Relatively.’

Behind David, Tim, Dawn, Gareth, Finchy and Neil, he’s on the second tier with Ricky, Rachael, Donna and Jenny.

‘Under strengths you’ve put accounts. That’s you’re job though isn’t it.
Under weaknesses you’ve put ‘eczema.’’

‘Relatively.’

Behind David, Tim, Dawn, Gareth, Finchy and Neil, he’s on the second tier with Ricky, Rachael, Donna and Jenny.

‘Under strengths you’ve put accounts. That’s you’re job though isn’t it.
Under weaknesses you’ve put ‘eczema.’’
That entire exchange is just classic

"Don't know"
"If don't know wast an option . What would you put?"
......... "Don't know"

I like it when he says his dream was to be in a band and then later when Brent is playing and singing they show Keith and he is clapping to the song way out of rhythm.
Yeah that was so good , i picked it up about 3rd time watching that
Training Day is one of the all time great episodes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back