Meet Up End of season meet. Time and place announced

Remove this Banner Ad

I think this is a good idea Adz and I'd hate to see it get buried in the midst of all the drama and speculation on the board.

I'd be happy to go (provided it's sometime after 23rd oct) and I like Gone Critical 's suggestion of the Carringbush
(I especially like Italian meatballs and a good red)

You other girls interested?
Vicky Park Maggie5 Shellz lobaiga

I'd show my face. If anyone wanted to hear from the extremely sarcastic bottle of sauce here who has no time for most interstate supporters who dig in when they can. Ala. Brisbane

I think this is a good idea Adz and I'd hate to see it get buried in the midst of all the drama and speculation on the board.

I'd be happy to go (provided it's sometime after 23rd oct) and I like Gone Critical 's suggestion of the Carringbush
(I especially like Italian meatballs and a good red)

You other girls interested?
Vicky Park Maggie5 Shellz lobaiga
Depends on date and time but would love to if I can. We may need to keep the 'boys' in line.

Depends on date and time but would love to if I can. We may need to keep the 'boys' in line.
Or stay in our corner and pretend we don't know any of them :p

Id be in. Simply because I want to watch someone get piledriven in real life.
Team Buckley supporters will brawl with the Team Malthouse supporters.

Poor staff at the Carringbush will need to have a lot of security for this meet up.

I think DownTheWing just volunteered.. it's been brewing between us since Vegas! :p

But yes, I'm in

I think DownTheWing just volunteered.. it's been brewing between us since Vegas! :p

But yes, I'm in

Bigfooty collingwood catchup:
traditional-wwf-wwe-30-man-royal-rumble-match.jpg

What's the deal ... we just show up and everyone tries to guess which BF name belongs to the actual person? There'll be some cognitive dissonance going on for sure
Actually, that's a great idea for the ice breaker. We play a game where we guess who is who. For every wrong answer you have to down a shot ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually, that's a great idea for the ice breaker. We play a game where we guess who is who. For every wrong answer you have to down a shot ;)

To the person who correctly identifies me (not DownTheWing ), I offer a three shot reward

Everyone will need either 'Team Bucks' or 'Team Malthouse' badges so we can distinguish their allegiances IRL.

Bring Back Brad will actually just be Brad Dick.

bunch of drunk Collingwood supporters seperated into teams, what could go wrong?

You'd be all able to catch up during the day, wouldn't you?
Ya' know, because none of us have jobs or teef.

Just make sure it's on a Thursday aligned with dole payments.

I wonder if you are still Team Buckley, I have given you enough time to make the change.

As always lad, my support is for Collingwood and whomever is at the helm. Fite me 1v1 irl :p

I'd be up for a beer or two if time and date suits :thumbsu:

What's the deal ... we just show up and everyone tries to guess which BF name belongs to the actual person? There'll be some cognitive dissonance going on for sure

I reckon I'll have to keep silent if that's the case, the accent will be a dead giveaway!

You guys would have a very unfair advantage!:rolleyes:

As always lad, my support is for Collingwood and whomever is at the helm. Fite me 1v1 irl :p

I am kidding haha, I will always support Buckley until we lose twice to Carlton and Essendon in a season.

Hopefully we can use this gathering to celebrate Dangerfield coming to Collingwood as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back