Forklift license

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 9, 2010
Essendon
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester City
Curious as to whether or not anyone knows how i could go about getting my forklift license course paid by the government?

Im currently studying (online course) so yes im on givernment benifits as a student. However, three quarters of my pay goes towards rent at home meaning ive got SFA for myself to put towards getting my forklift license so i can start earning coin again.

Ive been without a job for a few months now, used to do traffic control however I've lost faith in the business becase ive been shafted by every company ive worked for, hence the move to work in a warehouse.

If anyone has any solutions for me thayd be swell!

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I don't think you can get just a fork license paid by the govt.

You may be able to get a subsidised cert III or IV qualification that includes the forklift unit (eg cert III in warehouse operations or logistics) through some RTO's if you qualify.

Doesn't our own Moana Hope run a traffic control business? Surely she would not be the type to shaft her employees, well if her PR-crafted public persona is what it appears to be?

There are places offering subsidised courses, but you'd have to dig deep to find out the conditions.
I.e. Unemployed or company sponsored.
https://www.tide.com.au/government-subsidised-forklift-licence/
Apart from that, approach warehouse employers and tell them you want to be a forkie and you'd like to go through their system as an employeee.
You'd have to sell yourself as being a valuable asset for them to invest in you.
Good luck.

You could try contacting local government agencies or workforce development programs. They often provide support for job training and education, and they may have resources available to help cover the cost of a forklift license course.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back