Roast Foxtel superstar month

Remove this Banner Ad

Foxtel is running superstar month where they show great performances from superstars.

Started off ok with Buddy who was a superstar a few years ago and showed him kicking 13 etc...

Has been going downhill since.. we have had the following 'superstars':

Travis Cloke wtf?

Priddis ????!!!!!!! Even Eagles supporters dont rate him.

Then this morning we have had Rory Sloane!!!

Superstar month should be -
Adelaide - Danger/Walker
Brisbane - Pass
Carlton - LOL as if
Collingwood - Pendles
Essendon - GAGF
GWS -Pass
Gold Toast - GAJ
Wet Toast - JJK
Swans - Lance Franklin Jnr
Norfs - Not much - Harvey
Hawfs - So many would take the month, Start with Cyril, mitch, hodge, gunston, bruest, burgers
Dogs - Bont/Stringer
Saints - Roo
Cats - Jelwood
Port - Wingard/Gray
Freo - Fyfe
Melbourne - Irrelevant
Tiges - Jroo

Anyone else is taking the piss.

Foxtel is running superstar month where they show great performances from superstars.

Started off ok with Buddy who was a superstar a few years ago and showed him kicking 13 etc...

Has been going downhill since.. we have had the following 'superstars':

Travis Cloke wtf?

Priddis ????!!!!!!! Even Eagles supporters dont rate him.

Then this morning we have had Rory Sloane!!!
I was having a vent about this on Twitter last week.

Matt Pridids is a overhyped Brad Sewell.

Rory Sloane a superstar?

When is Liam Shiels games going to be on, if that is the case.

Roughead and Rioli got a gig too.

Buddy gave me a chance to record the 07 Semi and the 08 QF & GF in upscaled HD on the IQ3 :)

I'm pissed that Sammy and Hodge didn't get a guernsey as it would have meant I would have got all of 13-14 finals on IQ too

FFS, Priddis and Sloane ahead of Hodge and Mitch :mad:

I saw a game with Roughie kicking 6 in a losing game against West Coast in 2010. I was amazed at the team we put out, with Renouf, Muston etc still in the team.

Roughead and Rioli got a gig too.

Buddy gave me a chance to record the 07 Semi and the 08 QF & GF in upscaled HD on the IQ3 :)

I'm pissed that Sammy and Hodge didn't get a guernsey as it would have meant I would have got all of 13-14 finals on IQ too

FFS, Priddis and Sloane ahead of Hodge and Mitch :mad:
Me too. Recorded the 2014 GF in HD but IQ3 bix lost power and it didnt record. Sooooooo pissed off...surely it will get another run over summer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not you, as well.

That's what Bruce said, too.

02d63070-fb24-0132-4f9a-0ec273752cbd.gif

Seriously ??? Cotchin? Superstar? Watched most of the 08 brain fade game we lost against them and honestly halfway thru the third I was thinking ' where the fug is the superstar?' And then he gave three handballs that nearly hospitalized his teammates.

Btw, what's it with opposition superstars on fox? Every second game is against the Mighty Hawks!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back