Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

What is this sudden obsession with Rochy? They are extremely lacklustre and just making up the numbers in my opinion, what have they shown so far that’s different to last year? Bears looking on the up again getting back some premiership players such as Smith who will be tough for any backline. However, might as well give the Murray bombers the cup now and stop wasting everyone’s time.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Could not agree more. Who were the genuine big name recruits to bring them off the canvas? I can’t think of anyone massive. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again with no change in the outcome. That sums up rochy for mine.

How many flags do Echuca actually win in a row? What are we up to this year if they get it done? 3?

Both thirds and reserves undefeated also I see. It seem to be a never ending pool of talent that the rest of the league cannot keep up with. Amazing to see that the entire team yesterday was filled with 1 pointers bar one guy.

What is this sudden obsession with Rochy? They are extremely lacklustre and just making up the numbers in my opinion, what have they shown so far that’s different to last year? Bears looking on the up again getting back some premiership players such as Smith who will be tough for any backline. However, might as well give the Murray bombers the cup now and stop wasting everyone’s time.

Failing to see what “sudden obsession” you’re referring to.

We’ve generated some discussion about them, which is what the forum is for.

Results both on & off field clearly demonstrate they have improved. Could elaborate on what the town has been through & what it continues to battle, but doubt you’d have capacity to comprehend.

Extremely lacklustre? Perhaps look at United, Tat, Benalla & yourself, before throwing that one about.

I think only geelong and ovens and murray have kept their standard. The north central may have improved from 20 years ago, and maybe bellarine

euroa defintely still 2, had a lot out yesterday with davies being a late out also

Surely Shepparton are looking most likely at this point. Euroa got belted by a severely undermanned Echuca.

If I was a betting man I would’ve jumped on Euroa yesterday. Playing at home against a depleted Echuca and getting steam rolled doesn’t augur well for other teams. A disappointing result but where are Tatura at???
Apart from the grand final, Echuca have comfortably had Euroas measure the last few years. I thought they'd dispose of Euroa pretty easy

Tat I have concerns with too ringo, started the season well, but the last fortnight has been a disaster. Does anyone know if the qld guys moved down? They'd be spending big, expecting to play finals this year too

Apart from the grand final, Echuca have comfortably had Euroas measure the last few years. I thought they'd dispose of Euroa pretty easy

Tat I have concerns with too ringo, started the season well, but the last fortnight has been a disaster. Does anyone know if the qld guys moved down? They'd be spending big, expecting to play finals this year too
Tatura showed some flashes of strong play in the 2nd half but by then Rochy also got slightly more organised. Not sure what to take away from the game to be honest. Tatura's big men were pretty competitive.

Failing to see what “sudden obsession” you’re referring to.

We’ve generated some discussion about them, which is what the forum is for.

Results both on & off field clearly demonstrate they have improved. Could elaborate on what the town has been through & what it continues to battle, but doubt you’d have capacity to comprehend.

Extremely lacklustre? Perhaps look at United, Tat, Benalla & yourself, before throwing that one about.

Didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. I understand the off field stuff they have dealt with and how difficult that was for the community but to throw them around as a genuine contender like some people have in here is laughable. They might have improved but they are still so far off the top 3-4 teams. They might be a touch stronger than United Tat and Benalla but I’m unsure that’s something to hang your hat on.

Didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. I understand the off field stuff they have dealt with and how difficult that was for the community but to throw them around as a genuine contender like some people have in here is laughable. They might have improved but they are still so far off the top 3-4 teams. They might be a touch stronger than United Tat and Benalla but I’m unsure that’s something to hang your hat on.

Benalla surely can’t last in the GV for much longer can they?

Tatura showed some flashes of strong play in the 2nd half but by then Rochy also got slightly more organised. Not sure what to take away from the game to be honest. Tatura's big men were pretty competitive.
When the GV was strong there was not such a schism with the ladder! United, Benalla, Tatura struggling and Seymour not setting the world on fire either. Could be a long winter for some of the above.

When your post includes phrases like: 'I didnt mean to hurt your feelings' and 'I understand the off field stuff' .. I say bullshit! You don't understand at all.

Who has thrown them around as a genuine contenders?

It's a long season. Let's see how it pans out, but I suggest you focus on your club Mooroopna and their 38 year drought

Remove this Banner Ad

Back