Hangar Music Wars V: I'm ba-ack/Fort Minor (Skeeta Olly v loopy_cam)

Remove this Banner Ad

[YOUTUBE]FpaUkm8Oi6E&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Fort Minor - Petrified (Live) (Skeeta Olly)

v

[YOUTUBE]gZKf-1XxGMM[/YOUTUBE]

Warning: Contains swearing. Clean version below.

Fort Minor - Where'd You Go (loopy_cam)

[YOUTUBE]njeN_Iw_hZ4[/YOUTUBE]

Good Game :p

This seems to have lost interest, maybe we need to wait a while till we start this up again.
i can't speak for everyone, but i had voted on the first four rounds without fail, and simply chose not to vote on this round because i didn't like either. persevere, i say.

More Rock?:p
why not.. i think the beauty of that is that there's so many branches of 'rock'. it is used so broadly nowadays that people call good charlotte, dean geyer, even hillary duff 'rock'.
why not try 'rockabilly', 'ska', 'punk-rock', 'garage rock', 'southern rock', 'brit rock/pop', 'blues/rock', 'pop rock', 'folk rock', 'funk rock', and the even trickier 'alternative rock' and 'indie rock'...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why not.. i think the beauty of that is that there's so many branches of 'rock'. it is used so broadly nowadays that people call good charlotte, dean geyer, even hillary duff 'rock'.
why not try 'rockabilly', 'ska', 'punk-rock', 'garage rock', 'southern rock', 'brit rock/pop', 'blues/rock', 'pop rock', 'folk rock', 'funk rock', and the even trickier 'alternative rock' and 'indie rock'...
other than REM, who?

other than REM, who?
I wouldn't consider R.E.M. garage, but that's another beauty of classifying music by genres; it'll always generate discussion.
there's a massive list of garage rock bands on wikipedia i believe, but these are some of my favourite ones:
the black keys (garage/blues), the greenhornes (quality), the hives (certain songs), kings of leon (first two albums, perhaps even the third), the libertines (could also fall into 'post-punk' or 'brit rock'), the raconteurs, the strokes, the von bondies, the vines, (certain songs), yeah yeah yeahs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back