On the Outer
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Aussie Swim Team,
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=336527

pot-kettle-black.jpg

:rolleyes:

You will find wretched try hard yuppy Hawthorn supporters particularly in Bay 13 always sumptuously dining on their own BS and painful cleverness. Much like their drafting policies of getting 2 first round picks for someone they were well aware was seriously ill...
I dont find them very clever at all.

In fact I think they're a pack of dunce ********s.

Hawthorn? What the **** are they, the club for yuppies? No, no, no, they're aiming to take over the 'inbred' market. Like we care what they say.

Not too worried - they can talk about past performances but if we play them in the finals, very, very confident of beating them. And easily too.

Really? I don't know where you get that confidence, I doubt any side including us will be able to easily account for Hawthorn easily, plus they are our bogey side. If I'm being completely honest they are one side I would not like to play in September, I'd much rather play West Coast.

I can see why Hawthorn percieve Geelong supporters as arrogant, given the plethora of arse clowns, alleged Geelong supporters, roaming Bay 13. Having said that Hawthorn have a few delusionals also, just looking at the Hawthorn board I had to laugh that a few of them were having a hissy about Sydney flooding. :p Now, THATS the pot calling the kettle black. :D

I was not convinced by the Hawks til their effort last week. Even that might be a mirage and they could well fall away in the 2nd half of the season.

I know they beat WC but that was in Tassie. Might as well have been in NZ, it's a bloody long way for WC to travel.

Having said all that, we played crap footy, on their ground, on a day that didn't suit our structure and we still got within four points. I'd be very confident of meeting them in the finals if our current form persists.

We also had a infamous handball by a sadly out-of-sorts former skipper that didn't help either. Much different side now, and will be a tougher nut for the Hawks to crack i'm sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back