Autopsy Hawks shocker vs Brisbane Round 17, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright I’m f***ing sick of us giving our intel away to s**t clubs. Brisbane probably won’t win a game for the rest of the year, and Carlton will beat us next week. I hope Fagan and Hodge are proud of themselves bloody campaigners, and I actually typed out “campaigners”.

Far out I feel horrible right now.

Well done Brisbane. Beating us in Tasmania is a rare feat and you did it easily. No complaints or excuses from this supporter. We were just beaten by a much better and hungrier team. In the end we just weren’t good enough. I suspect the next couple of years being a Brisbane fan will be more fun that being a Hawthorn supporter.

O’Brien, Duryea and Miles are all VFL footballers at best. You can’t expect to win games when they are in the team and not offering anything. It’s time Clarkson realised that Duryea is not best 22 material anymore and needs to get over his 2015 season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watch everyone go and blame the same whipping boys despite our leaders being awful today.

Frawley was not in out bottom 5 players today so i hope to not see his name mentioned in the melts.
He was s**t but not alone

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

If O'Brien plays another ******* game for this club I'm gonna tear up my membership. What a waste of ******* space.
he did do a nice throw back of the ball (from behind the goals) i think to hardwick to kick out from a point..one of his better efforts i thought (right near the end) so was definitely still trying.

Sometimes you have a really bad day - and we were really bad today - we were the turnover kings

Alot of those turnovers have come from their pressure - they have out played us completely.

We did squander the time we controlled the play - not enough scoreboard pressure.

You know I hate to bad mouth our players and really hate it when people on these boards do - but we really did have some passengers today

We made Josh Walker look like an All Australian key defender - that's not great

Trying to be more positive, It’s going to be so much nicer when we replace Geelong in the 8 when we beat them.
JOM great game, hopefully he shuts up the naysayers after his 4 goals

Genuinely don’t think O‘Brien will play another game for the football club.

All credit to Brisbane, super exciting to see them starting to play good football. No coincidence that this coincides with Hodgey being around.

Rayner is impressive.

Good to see JOM, TOM and Sicily play well again.
Pretty sure today 100% stamped TOB's papers

Raynor is an absolute jet. Would love him.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back