HDFL under 17's

Remove this Banner Ad

ok boys, the big one this week any tips

LBU by 20 points ill go with I Medina or J Condon BOG
Locky obviously going in favourites and rightly so have a classier and more balanced side over the ground. Heathcote have got match winners in Condon and Seidel and also served well by Thomas, Conforti, Butler and Middleton and co. I agree with hqt23 i think this game will be a bit closer than other encounters obviously Locky likely to prevail but dont be suprised with an upset... Funnier things have happened.
H.Collins or J Condon for the Norm Smith:D

Locky obviously going in favourites and rightly so have a classier and more balanced side over the ground. Heathcote have got match winners in Condon and Seidel and also served well by Thomas, Conforti, Butler and Middleton and co. I agree with hqt23 i think this game will be a bit closer than other encounters obviously Locky likely to prevail but dont be suprised with an upset... Funnier things have happened.
H.Collins or J Condon for the Norm Smith:D
Yes funnier things have happened but i cant see heathcote beating lockington, it will be closer as alot off grand finals are but with a full strenght cats outfit they will be to strong and will win by 30points
BOG few chances H Collins, J Condon, G Carne i think

how are the under 17s sides shaping up for 09 have all clubs got good numbers, who are players to watch out for, how is lockingtons side looking will they be as strong as last year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back