I now live in Tasmania

Is there anything less inspiring than seeing a menu option for gluten free pizza?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm doing the same except it's too hot here to be outside.

I ran across the street to grab my Huxtaburger and near melted.

I am too Tassie for this heat.

Are you alive Basil Zempilas or have you died of an oxygen overdose in that fresh Tasmanian air?

Fred needs more updates.

Are you alive Basil Zempilas or have you died of an oxygen overdose in that fresh Tasmanian air?

Fred needs more updates.

Last night we had cheese and beers with our neighbours 500 m away

We discussed shooting kookaburras with rifles and some s**t about the Middle East

They have a nice bathroom. Their house is made entirely out of shipping containers

We discussed shooting kookaburras with rifles and some s**t about the Middle East

They have a nice bathroom. Their house is made entirely out of shipping containers

Have you caught any atlantic salmon or those elusive steel Head trout Basil Zempilas? Also be wary of the giant freshwater crayfish down there for they are vengeful and will react aggressively to dance music

Have you caught any atlantic salmon or those elusive steel Head trout Basil Zempilas? Also be wary of the giant freshwater crayfish down there for they are vengeful and will react aggressively to dance music
I live around the Huon Valley, and they announced they’re launching a bucket to hoover up the salmon that escape from the old farms

Everyone (read: shithouse fisherman) are in absolute uproar

harry000 MAXIMUM GAWNAGE Andrew Birch as our resident cheese experts, what beer would you have with cheese?

harry000 MAXIMUM GAWNAGE Andrew Birch as our resident cheese experts, what beer would you have with cheese?
Not the nicest combo...

However, if I were forced to choose it would be all about matching the sharpness of the cheese with the beer. For example a mild cheddar would do well with a pilsner whereas a more mature, sharper cheddar might be better suited to a pale ale!

If you are comfortable enough within your sexuality might I suggest a nice drop of Tasmanian sparkling for your next cheese platter Basil Zempilas if you find yourself too manly for this then maybe a robust whisky on the rocks. Hellyers Road Distillery in Burnie make a nice drop of whisky.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not the nicest combo...

However, if I were forced to choose it would be all about matching the sharpness of the cheese with the beer. For example a mild cheddar would do well with a pilsner whereas a more mature, sharper cheddar might be better suited to a pale ale!

If you are comfortable enough within your sexuality might I suggest a nice drop of Tasmanian sparkling for your next cheese platter Basil Zempilas if you find yourself too manly for this then maybe a robust whisky on the rocks. Hellyers Road Distillery in Burnie make a nice drop of whisky.

A real dark ale with cheese is magnificent. The malt compliments a lot of the finer things in life

Must clarify everyone else was drinking wine

UPDATE: I am currently being raped by Christmas beetles

Wouldn't have happened if you kept your Basil Zempilas identity.

Can only blame yourself really.

Fires, basically

Another three starting now

I lived about 20 km from the Saturday Bushfires when it happened and thought I had it tough, the smell and the heat now is worse than anything else I could ever imagine
Oh youre down huon way?

Fires, basically

Another three starting now

I lived about 20 km from the Saturday Bushfires when it happened and thought I had it tough, the smell and the heat now is worse than anything else I could ever imagine
If it gets close, don’t try to fight it, get the f-:k out. No matter how many shitty sprinklers or what sort of pump you have with how ever many fire hose reels, GTFO!!!!

On a lighter note, just concrete everything around you for a kilometre and you’ll be right.

If it gets close, don’t try to fight it, get the f-:k out. No matter how many shitty sprinklers or what sort of pump you have with how ever many fire hose reels, GTFO!!!!

On a lighter note, just concrete everything around you for a kilometre and you’ll be right.

We’re lucky that we are right on the beach around Garden Island so that it would take something special to get here, but yeah, as you said, it’s worrying. It’s the reason why I haven’t been around here lately, nothing worked for a month, I couldn’t even call anyone because around here it’s reliant on satellite which doesn’t work well under heavy smoke

Imagine having to explain to your wife, who is European, why the sky is blood red, and everything else that comes with it

I found a scorpion around the house the other day, so concrete i think is actually a good idea

Back