kingross29

Club Legend
Sep 2, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
St.George, Boston Celtics
I've recently become the SA/NT bat rep for a new cricket bat company called BOSS cricket. The bats are made from a bat maker who currently makes bats for international players (including Australians) and our willow is sourced only from J.S Wrights in England. I can get grade one willow but I'm mainly dealing in performance willow (best pinging grade 2 or 3 willow) which absolutely pings but has been marked down due a minor cosmetic blemish. Bats will sell for $250-$300 depending on grade and will out perform everything you can buy off a shelf in your local sports store. Now being a new company I need to get the name out there so I am offering 50% sponsorship to people playing decent level cricket in Adelaide, or people who are great salesman/loud mouths/cricket tradgics like myself. I'm looking at offering 10 sponsorship spots and only ask in return that they make a lot of runs, show the bats offs, get people to like the facebook page, and refer anyone else who wants one back to me. I have 4 sponsored players so far, looking for a few more. Bats rangle from 2.8 to 2.11 but pick up much lighter. I'll put some photos up on here but if you are interested just PM me.

Would a 20 yr old and 18 yr old who have played a lot of c grade and a little b grade fit the bill??

Yeah I'm looking for someone to do a bit of social media work for me so I'm sure we could work something out.

I've recently become the SA/NT bat rep for a new cricket bat company called BOSS cricket. The bats are made from a bat maker who currently makes bats for international players (including Australians) and our willow is sourced only from J.S Wrights in England. I can get grade one willow but I'm mainly dealing in performance willow (best pinging grade 2 or 3 willow) which absolutely pings but has been marked down due a minor cosmetic blemish. Bats will sell for $250-$300 depending on grade and will out perform everything you can buy off a shelf in your local sports store. Now being a new company I need to get the name out there so I am offering 50% sponsorship to people playing decent level cricket in Adelaide, or people who are great salesman/loud mouths/cricket tradgics like myself. I'm looking at offering 10 sponsorship spots and only ask in return that they make a lot of runs, show the bats offs, get people to like the facebook page, and refer anyone else who wants one back to me. I have 4 sponsored players so far, looking for a few more. Bats rangle from 2.8 to 2.11 but pick up much lighter. I'll put some photos up on here but if you are interested just PM me.
Hi is this still open?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back