I'm really happy Essendon got off.

Remove this Banner Ad

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
I might be in the minority here but I'm really happy the Essendon players were found not guilty yesterday.

Here are just a few reasons why.

1. My favourite Cats player Paul Chapman no longer plays for drug cheats.
2. I'm happy for the Bombers supporters whose only crime has been sticking by the club they love.
2. Dustin Fletcher will beat that Norf campaigner Harvey to 400.
3. Mitchell and Cotchin won't get undeserving Brownlows.
4. The melts have been delicious.

I can't be only one who thinks this way so post your reasons why you are happy for the not guilty verdict yesterday.

I'm in the UK so not yet.

I feel for the Cronulla players.

My first thought.

Terrific example for the man in the street to understand in all legal affairs it is far best to fight and grind for your innocence, irrespective of your actions and probable guilt.

I'm really happy the Essendon players were found not guilty .
200_s.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plus this means Collingwood now have the most drug cheats on their list in the AFL. That's a massive win for everybody, right?

There is actually a big silver lining, I realised last night.

They'll be keeping James Hird.

Yes, yes we'd all love to see the egotistical maniac kicked to the curb but on the other hand, they retain him... they not only remain s**t for some time, they leave themselves open to all sorts of other s**t that James "The Messiah" Hird feels they need to do in a moment of rage and envy regarding the Hawks or something.

???

I might be in the minority here but I'm really happy the Essendon players were found not guilty yesterday.

2. I'm happy for the Bombers supporters whose only crime has been sticking by the club they love.

I can't be only one who thinks this way so post your reasons why you are happy for the not guilty verdict yesterday.
Yea will old man fletch will have a figurative * next to his 400 and the last 100 or so have been pretty ordinary.

We will all get to beat them fair* and square this year rather than some top up team.

*Assuming mystical lost records of peptide use don't show that it is still in their system 3 years later.

39876-The-Rock-applauds-applause-cla-OmWp.gif
:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back