Home & Garden Indoors vs Outdoors

Indoors or Outdoors

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Indoors in wet season weather.

Outdoors in dry season weather.

Sex outdoors is great. Sex indoors is great.
So either/or.

For other activities, depends on a range of factors. I cant stand outdoor movies. And dont like indoor cricket.
Cricket in hallways is great. Teaches you to play straight.

I watched an outdoor movie on the banks of the Hudson River on a beautiful summer night three years ago, it was fantastic. Wash your mouth out, basically.

I watched an outdoor movie on the banks of the Hudson River on a beautiful summer night three years ago, it was fantastic. Wash your mouth out, basically.
ill give an outdoor movie another go - maybe it was the setting. I remember it being windy and sound was terrible.
thanks for setting me straight! :thumbsu:

Yep. Used to play in my house where the only option was to hit it straight or play square on the leg side. Helped immensely with my technique as i was driving all of the time.

We went to the outdoor movies in the Botanical Gardens a couple of years ago and it was a great night.
Would do it again for sure.

Cricket in the clubrooms used to teach you to keep it along the ground. One bloke smashed a photo of a late club legend once, got in heaps of s**t ha ha

Kate ate a piece of cake
A piece of cake Kate ate
Kate a piece of cake ate
A piece of cake ate Kate
Ate a piece of cake Kate
Ate Kate a piece of cake
I will deliver to you tomorrow
I to you will deliver tomorrow
Deliver to you I will tomorrow
To you I will deliver tomorrow
To you deliver I will tomorrow
Tomorrow I will deliver to you

You're one weird unit.

But to answer the question I'm more of an indoors person.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kate ate a piece of cake
A piece of cake Kate ate
Kate a piece of cake ate
A piece of cake ate Kate
Ate a piece of cake Kate
Ate Kate a piece of cake
Ease up mate.

Kate ate a piece of cake
A piece of cake Kate ate
Kate a piece of cake ate
A piece of cake ate Kate
Ate a piece of cake Kate
Ate Kate a piece of cake
Thanks Yoda.

Sex outdoors is great. Sex indoors is great.
So either/or.

For other activities, depends on a range of factors. I cant stand outdoor movies. And dont like indoor cricket.

I lean toward the outdoors when it comes to choosing between locations for amorous activity

dean-ambrose-ladder-match-wwe-wrestlemania-31.jpg

Yep. Used to play in my house where the only option was to hit it straight or play square on the leg side. Helped immensely with my technique as i was driving all of the time.

Same as my yard, except most days square leg was out due to parked cars. It did help my technique in a way but it's taken years to be able to pull!

Our granny flat destroyed my offside technique.

You've reminded me of the best cover drive I ever played which put a tennis ball shaped hole in the outdoor laundry window

I got off the hook cause Mum sent us outside after I'd gotten a SNES for Christmas and played it 4-5 days straight

I wasn't so lucky with the "Soccerball in the kitchen window" episode

You've reminded me of the best cover drive I ever played which put a tennis ball shaped hole in the outdoor laundry window

I got off the hook cause Mum sent us outside after I'd gotten a SNES for Christmas and played it 4-5 days straight

I wasn't so lucky with the "Soccerball in the kitchen window" episode
We had an 80s renovated house so naturally it featured one of the naff bare brick "feature" walls. We used to play classic catches by chucking a ball into it because it would come off at odd angles. The "crystal owl incident" soon put paid to that.

We had an 80s renovated house so naturally it featured one of the naff bare brick "feature" walls. We used to play classic catches by chucking a ball into it because it would come off at odd angles. The "crystal owl incident" soon put paid to that.

Ah yes. We got a game called Mini Cricket, which featured ping pong balls...

Yeah, they weren't a challenge, so out came the bouncy balls. Many eyes nearly taken out until the fateful "Antique Wine Decanter that Step-Dad got for his 21st" incident!

The next house we moved into, I had a bedroom big enough to fit a double bed at one end and an eight ball table at the other, and the whole length of the room was brick wall. Must've drove the family nuts!

Ah yes. We got a game called Mini Cricket, which featured ping pong balls...

Yeah, they weren't a challenge, so out came the bouncy balls. Many eyes nearly taken out until the fateful "Antique Wine Decanter that Step-Dad got for his 21st" incident!

The next house we moved into, I had a bedroom big enough to fit a double bed at one end and an eight ball table at the other, and the whole length of the room was brick wall. Must've drove the family nuts!
I had a mate with a pellet gun, and we worked out how to make rubber bullets for indoor use with rubbers, unsurprisingly that didn't end well either.

Back