PS4 inFAMOUS: Second Son

Remove this Banner Ad

i just finished First Light, it was great, you only get the first half of Seattle to roam, but it feels more populated. the Arenas are amazing you can spend hours and hours in them, and you can use Delsin in them if you own Second Son. The story was good and takes place 2 years before Second Son but the final cut scene is the opening of Second Son, and its a good story, Not many side missions but the Arena mode is what makes the DLC. Well worth the $20 Now to get the Arena trophies and the platinum.

Ashley Johnson does a character in the DLC.

when someone gets the DLC message me because i think i have a spare D.U.P Fetch costume code.

Me please :).

How easy do you think the platinum will be to get?

the Arena's have afew trophies but when you get most of the upgrades they are not too hard, im still yet to get any of the arena trophies you need to score 500K my best was 485K that took about 10 mins so you can spend so much time in it.

That sounds like a lot, how hard would that be to do?

it can be frustrating when you get close, but i spent almost 30mins in an arena lastnight and time flew. some will have issues with it, but they are not impossible to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just got the Platinum, platinum #10 and #2 for the PS4. Both my PS4 Platinum's are Infamous

Bwa_RSGCQAEUbyD.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back