It's a sad day...

Remove this Banner Ad

On the 8/10/06, I made an impulse buy at a celebrity charity garage sale. Not knowing how best to display my purchase, I tucked them away in my cupboard on top of the safe.

Fast forward to last week, where I got an idea during a trip to the barber. I came home, reached in through the shirts, old toys and assorted crap to find nothing. A frantic search of the cupboard ensued. Nothing.

In the last 24 hours I have emptied out said cupboard as well as the wardrobe next to it, and checked just about every nook and cranny. I waded through dust decades old, all for nought.

Now I must sadly declare the pair of football boots, signed and previously owned by Nick Riewoldt, lost. A sad, sad day...

Big footprints.

It's largely why I surmise that bigfoot is infact a midget clown living in a mountain.

1) Clown shoes = Big foot prints
2) Mountains = mass body hair to keep warm
3) Midget = lower centre of gravity to tumble down & taller man thinking it's some manner of humanoid creature since he'd look like cousin it.

In closing, bigfoot conspired with the gnomes to steal the boots so that he can walk vertically up the sid eof the mountain instead of scaling it. True facts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back