Mod. Notice IT'S EAGLE TIME BITCHES

Remove this Banner Ad

4AC1099D-7D10-4C97-AF0F-F5FEACB18B09.gif This is my favourite ensemble dickhead.
Ox has been stuck to a cart because he's already knackered from spending late nights watching some bullshit called the "World Cup", so I'm stepping in once again to put all you miserable shits back in your box

In particular, db swannie, I'm going to make your life a miserable hell

Anyway, my beloved West Coast is nailed on for a flag this year. After we were cheated out of our rightful record breaking premiership last year by some meth addicts from Penrith, you're telling me our biggest rivals are now the Tigers? A club representing a suburb that can't even assemble a lego crane without it collapsing? ******* please, just end the season already :$

Ground rules going forward:
  • You will profess your eternal love to me at all times, otherwise you will get a day off
  • Any nose jokes will also get a day off
Pick out your favourite blue and yellow ensemble, dickheads, the Eagles are going to soar! :D
Ox has been stuck to a cart because he's already knackered from spending late nights watching some bullshit called the "World Cup", so I'm stepping in once again to put all you miserable shits back in your box

In particular, db swannie, I'm going to make your life a miserable hell

Anyway, my beloved West Coast is nailed on for a flag this year. After we were cheated out of our rightful record breaking premiership last year by some meth addicts from Penrith, you're telling me our biggest rivals are now the Tigers? A club representing a suburb that can't even assemble a lego crane without it collapsing? ******* please, just end the season already :$

Ground rules going forward:
  • You will profess your eternal love to me at all times, otherwise you will get a day off
  • Any nose jokes will also get a day off
Pick out your favourite blue and yellow ensemble, dickheads, the Eagles are going to soar! :D

Gotta say Baz, these Brayshaw campaigners have it in for you. Bloody Brayshaw taunting Gaffy into an act that has ruined his life and the Eagles' finals series.(Not reported but Gaffy may have even broken a knuckle).

And then Uncle Jim has stolen Sat night footy from you and ruined it. How could anyone follow such greatness?

Great interview with Adam Simpson the other day Basil Zempilas, you nailed him with those tough but fair questions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And there goes Weagles season.......
I laugh because even the most casual of AFL observers can see you can't win anything from outside Victoria now. We just competing to make up the numbers like the rest of the Non Victorian clubs.

giant-tap-dancing-noses-of-shost.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back