Welcome Karl Worner

Remove this Banner Ad

nice wow wow wee wow GIF

Can I remind y'all that Karl has not had a pre season this year and has only played one full season (5 games I think) as a winger. Still did decently today for his first hitout! He has also had experience playing HBF and CHF which gives him that aggressive edge. Can't wait to see what he can become!

Can I remind y'all that Karl has not had a pre season this year and has only played one full season (5 games I think) as a winger. Still did decently today for his first hitout! He has also had experience playing HBF and CHF which gives him that aggressive edge. Can't wait to see what he can become!
chf i think is very interesting.

hardest position i ever played.

I wonder if he may play a bit more on ball than pure wing. A bit of a Cerra replacement. We lack a bit of class, and our wings are looking OK.
Maybe it will be decided as to whether we have injuries and where they play. AFL record says he could play as a running HB as well as wing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wheres he at selection wise? Does he have the tank and skills ?
I think the bane of all young / depth players is Mr Fix It. Aish just fills so many holes where needed that anyone trying to get into the side needs two players in their position to be missing because once the first choice is out, Mr Fix It just comes in and replaces them. As it stands, you'd probably say it goes Acres/Noddy/Aish/Tucker/Worner/Henry as wing options?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back