Kirkland Injured

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn't help yourself huh?
Kirkland went to friggen hospital you tw@t. No fracture, but serious none the less, and all you can think about is sinking the boot.

Moron! And don't you tell me this was a sencere post, cos you are nothing but a sad manc troll.

Instead of posting about Man Uniteds massive victory, Forlan decides to post on a young liverpool kid severely hurting his knee, and then takes the **** out of us.

It wasn't to long ago that I was being accussed by United supporters for focusing to much on Uniteds demise rather than Liverpools success. Where are these people now? Diego Forlan has taken it to a new level.

Double standards. simple.

Originally posted by Diego Forlan
Talk about being just a tad precious!

Please find the part of the post where I put the boots into Kirkland and his injury :rolleyes:

**** off idiot! You are an obsessive git who has done nothing but sink the boot into Liverpool. It started with Dudek? Remember your avatar? Obsessed? My word you are! So now, Kirkland's injury has provided you with yet another opportunity cos guess who comes back into the side (in unfortunate circumstances)? Will your avatar once again make an appearence? :rolleyes:

He is a tool! Ignore him!

I think we should take it as a compliment that he gives us as much fanfare as he does his own mob........

For what it's worth I'd be sticking Jerzy back in goal while Chris is injured...........

And with a GK like Fabian I wouldnt be saying too much about opposing keepers buddy!!!!!

• Banned
Originally posted by Davo75
He is a tool! Ignore him!

I think we should take it as a compliment that he gives us as much fanfare as he does his own mob........

For what it's worth I'd be sticking Jerzy back in goal while Chris is injured...........

And with a GK like Fabian I wouldnt be saying too much about opposing keepers buddy!!!!!

Welcome aboard bandwagoner!

* The above was edited after using DanOffice (TM). Try it today!

Originally posted by Diego Forlan
Talk about being just a tad precious!

Please find the part of the post where I put the boots into Kirkland and his injury :rolleyes:

You knowm Diego has got a point here. He was merely asking Liverpool supporters what was going to happen to Chris. My best wishes for a speedy recovery for him too.

Sorry Diego. I overreacted. I was sad to see the kid go down. He has been one of our real positives from a disappointing season so far.

If it was a genuine question ... i apologise.

Originally posted by topdon
Sorry Diego. I overreacted. I was sad to see the kid go down. He has been one of our real positives from a disappointing season so far.

If it was a genuine question ... i apologise.

It was a legit question (hard to believe I know!). The underlying tone of it all was to see if people thought Houllier would do a Sander Westerveld and freeze Dudek out (which is why I asked if he would promote a youth goalie), even with an opening being made available unfortunatley due to injury to the current #1.

As a sidebar, did Houllier sign Westerveld or was that done by the previous manager? (Was that Roy Evans?)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never doubted that Houllier would turn to Dudek when Kirkland went down. Kirkland is our youth option, and we have invested a lot of money into the kid. He is our future, and the future of England.

Dudek is a quality player. He has only made 'one' noticable blunder, but i don't see Claudio sacking Carlo Cudicini after his howler against United. That would be purely a knee-jerk reaction. IMO, Dudek was always going to come back into the starting side after CK was given a decent run. Unfortunately, JD is back under 'unfortunate' circumstances, but he is a very apt replacement.

To answer your question Sander Westerveld was signed from Vitesse Arnhem prior to the 1999/2000 season. He was one of Houllier's first signings signed for a then British record goalkeeper fee of £4million.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back