Analysis Let's Construct Our Best 22 - Part 3: Defenders

Who should be our starting six defenders?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

78 was Sturt
Redlegs beat Sturt*. I rode my motorbike back for it from Wodonga, totally contravening a 200km-radius weekend leave restriction the Army had placed on us because we were on a course.
Rick Davies kicked a bag of behinds and kicked Sturt out of the game. Redlegs winning made the motorbike ride back to Wodonga by sparrowfart Monday morning … easy.

*(by 1 point 😉)

Last edited:
He may be too young to remember 75
Im a 74 model..

Was only 1 year old..

Ok… so my memories of the second half of the 70’s and the Bays successes might be a little off the mark..

No one gave a toss about the 70’s anyway.. barely anyone remembers it.. the 80’s was where it was at!

B:- Michaelanny Butts Worrell
HB:- Milera Murray Doedee

Smith on the bench for now, but given Worrell probably won’t play he replaces him and Hamill or Parnell on the bench

Last edited:
B:- Michaelanny Butts Worrell
HB:- Milera Murray Doedee

Smith on the bench for now, but given Worrell probably won’t play he replaced him and Hamill or Parnell on the bench
I just wish three of those blokes would sign a contract…

Butts, Worrell and Doedee still to re-sign.

If one goes, it’s unfortunate.
if two go, it’s negligence
if three go, it’s a bloody disaster

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Redlegs beat Sturt*. I rode my motorbike back for it from Wodonga, totally contravening a 200km-radius weekend leave restriction the Army had placed on us because we were on a course.
Rick Davies kicked a bag of behinds and kicked Sturt out of the game. Redlegs winning made the motorbike ride back to Wodonga by sparrowfart Monday morning … easy.

*(by 1 point )

14 - 26 and lost by 1 point

Sturt only lost one game for the year prior to that - Westies at Richmond

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

14 - 26 and lost by 1 point

Sturt only lost one game for the year prior to that - Westies at Richmond

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yeah, I’ll admit Norwood were lucky to get away with that one.. but the crowd atmosphere was electric..
50,867 at Football Park..

99E80B65-A696-4A96-A9DA-A72AB1D381A1.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back