Lexton Plains Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry my mistake, i wasn't having a go at you, yeah i imagine no one would be happy with a lean year cause everyone wants success.

Are there any big recruits or losses coming out of CargnhaM and rokewood haven't heard much on them for a while. HAve they replaced Macnemee yet, and will porter go for another year as coach of the saints

tommy mullane grant was appointed rokewood's senior coach about a month ago.

Word also is that porter and keam will coach on for carngham next year.

Ben Scott from stawell is being chased to play with brother Damien at Navarre even though signing with stawell already! Bryce Tickner looks to be back playing at Navarre again after a year at the roosters! Have heard rumours that there could be a few Navarre boys leaving next year aswell, names that have popped up so far have been Brian Thomas (Great Western), Aiden Lee (St Arnaud), Nathan Ringen (Great Western), Jacob Piccoli (Bendigo Region), James Devery (Stawell). Also a few other reserve grade players are in the fold!
Could be a very interesting off-season for Navarre if this is all true!

Need info on a player that played for carngham his name is Ross Waters how does he go and what position does he play

Need info on a player that played for carngham his name is Ross Waters how does he go and what position does he play

ross played nearly every position for carngham.
in his really good years he played in the guts and when played up forward was capable of kicking a bag.
won a league medal back in 2004 for the lpfl.
a handy player when it all counts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back