Lexton Plains Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with u barking dog thats what Jmac needs some hard nuts around him for some confidence, and to lift him. I have no doubt if Natte had some hard nuts this year they would have won. Just cant coach a heap of uni students and then come up against C/L of all saides in the G/F and just cruise through it dont happen u need to lift and play the toughest hardest football u can thats what wins u flags!!! Have heard also that Jmac and Robbie Waters are going to be joint coaches meeting with East Point officals friday has anyone heard this also??

Talk of Waters & JMac coaching together is silly! Def will not happen!

yes thats true if they had any team passion or mateship they would help each other out a bit!!!! instead of jardine going for the kids!

and hmmm any hint would give it away probably, and i dunno if its even true..

C'Mon Dog one hint wont hurt! How do rumours take off if we keep them to ourselves?? Big Footy would go out of business also!

I agree with u barking dog thats what Jmac needs some hard nuts around him for some confidence, and to lift him. I have no doubt if Natte had some hard nuts this year they would have won. Just cant coach a heap of uni students and then come up against C/L of all saides in the G/F and just cruise through it dont happen u need to lift and play the toughest hardest football u can thats what wins u flags!!! Have heard also that Jmac and Robbie Waters are going to be joint coaches meeting with East Point officals friday has anyone heard this also??

i heard they are looking at a coach and assistant role somewere and east point was banded around. yet to hear a definite meeting but i have heard there is truth behind this. they have caught up since the grand final my mail says.

all very true..

and there has been a rumour floating around now that fisher has resigned.... apparently fisher has had some quiet talks with natte?? and gary wilson from rokewood is expected to resign after a poor finals campaign and embarrassment against c/l in the 1st semi. i'm sure he deeply regrets some of the things he said that day.:D

Fisher would have jumped before he was pushed. Talk around town is that Prickles is going to be the coach for Natte next year and he's bringing a few Castlemaine boys with him. It probably won't cover the amount that will leave if J-Mac packs his bags though.

i heard they are looking at a coach and assistant role somewere and east point was banded around. yet to hear a definite meeting but i have heard there is truth behind this. they have caught up since the grand final my mail says.

Some of the Natte boys bumped into the Carnham boys out on the piss in the days after the Grand Final. They spoke then. They would be 10000/1 odds to coach together!

Come on Kimbo and the barking dog. You guys can't leave us hanging. It's obviously someone other than East as that one has already been put out there.

sorry pony i like to built the susspense. maybe it is just east and royal park. the royal park one has been going on over a month now down my way so there must be some truth to it.

Talk of Waters & JMac coaching together is silly! Def will not happen!
you would be surprised, i have heard straight from the horses mouth, they may both have the job at east point next year, apparently jmac wants to learn off robbie, which isnt a bad idea seeing as though robbie is a seasoned campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of the Natte boys bumped into the Carnham boys out on the piss in the days after the Grand Final. They spoke then. They would be 10000/1 odds to coach together!

The did speak then, and after both sides had a full day on the piss there were some words exchanged and even a couple of punches thrown.:mad::mad:

So i don't think anyone from either side would be on speaking terms, let alone the 2 coaches!!

all ill say is that it was obvious the natte boys had no heart on saturday arvo and on sunday night

The did speak then, and after both sides had a full day on the piss there were some words exchanged and even a couple of punches thrown.:mad::mad:

So i don't think anyone from either side would be on speaking terms, let alone the 2 coaches!!

heard it was no big deal and it was nothing to worry about and only a couple of punches were thrown.

you would be surprised, i have heard straight from the horses mouth, they may both have the job at east point next year, apparently jmac wants to learn off robbie, which isnt a bad idea seeing as though robbie is a seasoned campaigner.

i reckon watthe would no because he is a carngham boy and pretty close to rob i guess. and everyone laughed at me when i said Rob and J-Mac might eb working together next season. im looking pretty smart now.

i reckon watthe would no because he is a carngham boy and pretty close to rob i guess. and everyone laughed at me when i said Rob and J-Mac might eb working together next season. im looking pretty smart now.
no shame in being a carngham boy mate, not that close to rob just know what was said, but it was a nothing situation quickly defused and we all just left nothing to it

There is some serious bastardisation of the Queen's English going on here.

So the consensus is McNamee is definitely leaving Natte-Bealiba next season?

look, as a few of you people wanna know whats going on, here it is. apparently jmac and gary wilson are heading all the way to cressy next year. they were an old western plains team that folded before the lexton plains started and is a 20 minute trip past rokewood. apparently they've been offered 75cents a week plus 10 bucks petrol money. looks like there'l be some car pooling then! they've obviously figured that that they cant sink any lower, and whatever happens it wil be a plus. word has it that muscles humphries is going to play on the ball for cressy next year as well, which will be a huge crowd drawer.

Waters & Mc Namee coaching together? some people must be so bored as to post such dribble. And do you reckon East would chase such high profile people anyway? these two don't even register on the minds of most people in the BFL. Would be very interested to know B&F and R/UP from each club. Funny if Begbie didn't win Rokewoods. Well done to all at LPFL as the league reached new levels. I jumped off C/L after about rnd 8, I'll never EVER write em off again

You are not looking smart still Kimbo. You and I both know you are talking dribble!

You are not looking smart still Kimbo. You and I both know you are talking dribble!

Hold up there King. Have heard these rumours about Rob and J-Mac. The sources I have indicate that it is a bit more than rumours. Very interesting stuff there have been phone calls between the two aswell.

I'm expecting a new coach next year at Skipton. McKay has obviously had them going well for a few years, but I get the feeling there will be a new coach at the helm.

To be honest, I think nearly every team will have a new senior coach.

I would be very surprised not to see Kiernan Molloy coaching the Emus if McKay decides not to coach. Molloy has done a lot of the coaching with McKay since he went back to Skipton. McKay would more than likely continue to play out his days at Skipton even if he doesn't coach.

Waters & Mc Namee coaching together? some people must be so bored as to post such dribble. And do you reckon East would chase such high profile people anyway? these two don't even register on the minds of most people in the BFL. Would be very interested to know B&F and R/UP from each club. Funny if Begbie didn't win Rokewoods. Well done to all at LPFL as the league reached new levels. I jumped off C/L after about rnd 8, I'll never EVER write em off again

How many flags did Fisher win at Lexton? Despite the standard, I think Rob Waters knows his s**t and is miles ahead of Fisher.

I wouldn't think this rumour would be true, but Rob Waters has proved everyone wrong many times in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back