life support

Remove this Banner Ad

Not only that, the new Dr. Rudi can't do the South African accent to save his life! I was gutted when I saw the ad because Dr. Rudi is one of my all time favourite TV characters! If the trademark warm smile & patronising manner is not there either then they'll have lost me.:mad:

Originally posted by Ray Nolan
It does start next week but in the promos SBS are showing for the new series it's clear there is a new Dr. Rudi and a new Todd.

Ahhhhhh thanks for that. I heard a promo last night saying it'd be back on the 22nd, I didn't pay too much attention to it so when I was looking at this thread I thought I'd mis-heard it.

A new Todd I could deal with, but the guy who was Dr Rudi was extremely funny. I'll give the new one a chance though. :eek:

Will there be a 3rd Penny as well? Great show, funniest thing on television if you ask me.

"Hullo, Doctor Rudi ere, owizet?"" :D

Hey ya know what....I think it's a ruse. Last night I saw a promo with the real Todd and a Dr Rudi with his head all bandaged up so you couldn't see his face. The Dr Rudi last week was an old guy with grey hair....

I dunno who I'd rather shag outta Sigourney and Penne tho. Hafta go both at once...;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched it, they had a new Todd, who looked a bit like the old Todd, but had this crappy wig on to try & look like the old Todd's hair, the new Dr Rudi has to work on his accent, sometimes he sounded Pakistani :eek: other times, I couldn't understand what he was saying., but the comedy was still great. :D

Originally posted by stmookeyj
It is one of the worst TV shows that I have ever seen. I'd rather watch Monday Night Eddie than that hella crappius mongolious.

That doesn't surprise me, you are from Queensland, how are the white shoes & knee length socks going. :p

Originally posted by mantis
I watched it, they had a new Todd, who looked a bit like the old Todd, but had this crappy wig on to try & look like the old Todd's hair, the new Dr Rudi has to work on his accent, sometimes he sounded Pakistani

He did sound Pakistani at times.

Why not just introduce new characters and get rid of Todd & Dr Rudi if the actors that played them are unavailable ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back