likely aps teams for 07..

Remove this Banner Ad

DAVO #5....that is a massive call that Xavier has structured their side to beat Scotch. They must be pretty scared already....

Davo#5 i dont think u know what u are talking bout besides rambling on about ****. u say ur a scotch boy in the scotch thread then u talk like you are a xavier boy, now why would someone pretend to be a scothc boy who is a xavier boy. fairly sad but thanks for sticking up againts Flanders.

Davo#5 either leads a double life as a Scotchie and a Xavarian or he goes to Scotch and just loves watching Xavier footy! Either way he freaks me out!

Shutup flanders ur a ****wit. go back to the whole u live in u rat. and Davo#5 ur a xavarian who wants to be with the might of scotch, but no chance bubba

Skevs will be pushing for top 4 this yr

yeh id say your right. id go top 5 for skevs as well. with stewart coaching we will have a good structured, mentally tough side. big things from the 4 yr10s comin up and a huge year for james tamouridis. exciting times!!!

Flanders mate, go get a life!

Davo#5 c'mon mate, ur scaring all of us here! If u go to Scotch u know too much about Xavier. If u go to Xavier, STOP REFURRING URSELF AS A SCOTCHIE!

Well said Bow'n'Arrow, who ever u may be, you get very fureous in these topics id watch out. have a good one

Im starting a petition in order to get St.Kevins to get kicked out of the APS. From my time at Scotch so far, they finish last in everything expect Rugby which no one will cares about. Their school offers nothing to the APS competition and I will strongly recommend the removal of their school to the APS board.

Like any one is going to listen to you mate. Skevs have a right to be in the APS just as Xavier and Scotch do. Just because they dont have the sporting success of other schools doesnt mean they arent entitled to be a part of the group. At least they are honest and ethical and dont try and cheat the system like Haileybury do. Any school that goes about their sport fairly deserves their place in the APS. And unless I'm much mistaken aren't Skevs up there in things such as Rugby, Athletics and Swimming? Sounds to me like they have something to contribute.

Gents,
I am not a Xaverian. I finished up at Scotch in 2002. I found out some info and wanted to make it known. Xavier are a better side this year and if schools aren't ready for them then they're in trouble. Better than posting our side and then letting the opposition know our secrets, which is what you are all doing!

What do u mean the top 4 biggest loses of the year??

Your obviously a sad boy who cant get a game in the 1's just taking ur blame out on another school. U also obvously have no clue about the competition this year. Skevs have probably the best midfield in the aps. Do some research mate...find out some names, ask around.
Didnt Skevs win the Athletics last year? after taking it from Caulfield after 12 years in a row? Didnt they win the rugby 2 years ago?
mate get a clue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im starting a petition in order to get St.Kevins to get kicked out of the APS. From my time at Scotch so far, they finish last in everything expect Rugby which no one will cares about. Their school offers nothing to the APS competition and I will strongly recommend the removal of their school to the APS board.

just out of curiosity, is the APS just about sport or is it about other things as well. because although we do win APS premierships, we are also the best academically preformed school in the APS by a fukn country mile...i can soooooooooo see the APS wanting to kick st kevins out and having all the academic success of the APS going down the drain.
just to let you know these are the amount of premierships won by schools over the past 2 years.

Hailebury - 12 (scholarships we all know)
Scotch - 7 (the past 2 rowing which were scholarships)
St Kevins - 4
Caulfield - 3
Melbourne - 3
Xavier - 2
Brighton - 1
Carey - 1
Geelong College - 1
Wesley - 1
Geelong Grammar - 0

While you try to get st kevins kicked out, why not xavier and melbourne and caulfield while your at it.

Get Up you have been officially owned.

just out of curiosity, is the APS just about sport or is it about other things as well. because although we do win APS premierships, we are also the best academically preformed school in the APS by a fukn country mile...i can soooooooooo see the APS wanting to kick st kevins out and having all the academic success of the APS going down the drain.
just to let you know these are the amount of premierships won by schools over the past 2 years.

St Kevins - 4
Caulfield - 3
Melbourne - 3
Xavier - 2
Brighton - 1
Carey - 1
Geelong College - 1
Wesley - 1
Geelong Grammar - 0

While you try to get st kevins kicked out, why not xavier and melbourne and caulfield while your at it.

Mate get up off your high horse, Scotch had absolutely nothing to do with scolarships with our rowers and as for smartest acedemically by a country mile stop claimin things you can't back up.

OK, scotch won the rowing fair and square... but st kevins is the best performing VCE school in the APS and has been for many many years, i dont think the APS will b prepared to kick skevs out

Yeh well done Bob_Squirell ur a pretty switched on bloke!/ girl! (hey, u could b a girl for all i know)

Look, i know for a fact that the APS have had meetings to discuss that the APS has a few weeds. St.Kevins topped that list, followed closely by Haileybury, i believe that something will take place next year. So enjoy your last year in the APS!

Yeh well done Bob_Squirell ur a pretty switched on bloke!/ girl! (hey, u could b a girl for all i know)

Look, i know for a fact that the APS have had meetings to discuss that the APS has a few weeds. St.Kevins topped that list, followed closely by Haileybury, i believe that something will take place next year. So enjoy your last year in the APS!

what do u mean weeds?

and you know this how....? and what criteria is the APS choosing the expulsion of schools from the APS?

St Kevins - 4
Caulfield - 3
Melbourne - 3
Xavier - 2
Brighton - 1
Carey - 1
Geelong College - 1
Wesley - 1
Geelong Grammar - 0

Omg mate. Why don't u get a clue. St.Kevins performs poorly academicly. You have no one. So far i have never heard of St.Kevins getting close in Cricket,Rowing,Football. The only thing ur good at is Tennis and Rugby and u still get beatin. Your school has nothing going for you, and all i'm saying is that you guys would benefit from being moved into the AGS where the competition is of a lesser standard.

Omg mate. Why don't u get a clue. St.Kevins performs poorly academicly. You have no one. So far i have never heard of St.Kevins getting close in Cricket,Rowing,Football. The only thing ur good at is Tennis and Rugby and u still get beatin. Your school has nothing going for you, and all i'm saying is that you guys would benefit from being moved into the AGS where the competition is of a lesser standard.

we have been the best perforimg APS school academically for soo many years now it aint funny. and did you not just see the figures for the premierships??? and with another 2 premierships probly on the way again this year in summer...i cannot see in what ways we do not contribute ANYTHING to the APS.

we have been the best perforimg APS school academically for soo many years now it aint funny. and did you not just see the figures for the premierships??? and with another 2 premierships probly on the way again this year in summer...i cannot see in what ways we do not contribute ANYTHING to the APS.

Before you make wild claims about being the best performing school academically have a look at the facts!!
Link provides median study score and % above 40. you will see scotch is above St Kevins in both.
http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vce/statistics/schoolstats/PostCompCompletionData-2006.pdf
By the way this forum is about footy and not academics on any other sports.

alrite well whatevs ur right this isnt about academics

the APS will not think about kiking st kevins out until at least the end of 2008 and by that stage we will be top 4 in footy and they wudnt dare kik us out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back