Portfolio Limestone Coast Football Association (LCFA soccer)

Remove this Banner Ad

N UTD Pri.jpg N UTD sec.jpg Naracoorte-logo-clear.png
For Naracoorte, I kept yellow as their main color I made the selves black and used two thick stipes with pins stripes as the main element to have a near-even split of each color while still obviously being a yellow kit, for their alt kit I recreated the pattern in their logo and kept the black sleeves to make it a mainly black kit with an even amount of yellow

View attachment 1883425View attachment 1883426View attachment 1883427
For Naracoorte, I kept yellow as their main color I made the selves black and used two thick stipes with pins stripes as the main element to have a near-even split of each color while still obviously being a yellow kit, for their alt kit I recreated the pattern in their logo and kept the black sleeves to make it a mainly black kit with an even amount of yellow
I was close to just doing a half-and-half design for the alt but it would look like this
71hamwGDXXL._AC_SR175,263_.jpg

Even now it still looks like it (not a massive potter fan or really a fan at all but it just came to mind)

Attachments

• 14918.webp
    35 KB · Views: 7
View attachment 1883425View attachment 1883426
We are getting new kits soon so I wonder if we will go with something like them!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sharks Main.jpg Sharks alt.jpg The Bay sc logo.jpg
For the Bay, I didn't want to do another stripe of sash kit I thought of hoops but it was too similar to the wonderers, I decided on a recolor of the Southport logo and decided to take a step further with this idea and also go with a v design with a mainly black primary kit and a mainly red kit for their alt

this concludes the main body of this folio i have another idea for a special set of kits for a special round but I may leave that for now and move on to something that's it for now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back