Podcast Mid Season Ramblings The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E11

Remove this Banner Ad

On this weeks edition of the Swans Bigfooty Podcast Bonz, Swansrule100 and Punts review our win against Essendon and preview the second half of the season.

Audio Link

Subscribe in iTunes

Graphic Design

Once again thank you Ships for the amazing graphic design!!!!

Calling for volunteers!!!

If you would like to be a guest the Swans Bigfooty podcast and are free on Sunday nights to record please send either myself or SM a private message!!!

Links To This Seasons Previous Episodes:

Nanny The Ruckman The Swans Bigfooty Podcast Episode 12

Swansrule100 Our Good Luck Charm The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E02

Who Is Jesse White - The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E03

Let's Bring In Jesus Christ The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E04

How do you spell North? The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E05

Living Our Nightmare - The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E06

Bonz The Weatherman The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E07

Rampe Ramping It Up The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E08

You Just Can't Win Against Hawthorn The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E09

We Are the Champions - The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E10

That was a great listen! maybe im just paranoid about making list changes because we are playing so well but i agree there is no need to rush Mitchell a spot will open up for him towards the end of the year almost certain of that.

Agree with everything you guys were saying honestly i think the balance of this side at the moment is better than the 2012 side, enjoyed the opposition talk as well.

I honestly think the one ruck option suits us so much more than having another ruck rest upforward and clog up the space of Buddy/Tippett.

I totally agree with you guys on Port, I can see them having a season similar to us in 2012 (remember they said we couldn't win at the MCG too).

It is very wide open though, could see any of Port, Geelong, us, Freo (I do rate them), Hawks (not writing them off but will be tough) even Collingwood (if Cloke finds form) winning it this year.

I actually think the defence has been the biggest factor in our turnaround in form, they have combined so much better since the North game, Laidler seems much more in sync with the other defenders now.

Tuned out when the panel started going on about Port and Hawthorn. Thought this was a Swans podcast you flogs. Wouldn't have let that crap go on my watch.

Yeh but you havent even watched the swans game let alone know about other clubs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just kidding guys, he hasn't been as much of a spud. Think my sprays in the first couple of rounds set him straight.

Punts said he has you in his sights next show for non watching

Punts said he has you in his sights next show for non watching

I did watch, was on in the background, but I had mates over. Not my fault he has no life and watches every game. ;)

Not enough Collingwood love for my liking. Or Bombers bagging.

Punts you have a fanbase! :p

I actually really like the podcasts. The only feedback I'd give is that the guy who kind of "hosts" it has a habit of talking over some of the other speakers which is a bit frustrating. I like listening to Punts! The rest are pretty good too

Bonz girlfriend posted? :p

Punts you have a fanbase! :p

I actually really like the podcasts. The only feedback I'd give is that the guy who kind of "hosts" it has a habit of talking over some of the other speakers which is a bit frustrating. I like listening to Punts! The rest are pretty good too

Hahaha Bonz... poor form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back