Mod. Notice New Moderator... Niximus!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm very honoured to have been re-accepted as moderator so soon after giving it away. I promise to never quit in anger again!
I'll believe you're not a mod when you actually lose it.. and not a moment before. It's like the admins hands tremble everytime they have to push the button or something!

You'll be pleased to know you've popped up straight away on the multiple account info thread... which you'll see once you're appointed ;)
that thread exists?

oh s**t..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is awesome, thanks guys! I know I'm new, but I'm really looking forward to it!!
Well, with a Like to Post ratio of 15:1, you're clearly the most popular poster on the board!

*edit - 20:1!

*edit - 24:1!

Last edited:
I have to say that I wasnt a fan at all of The Sloane Ranger being moderator but his appointment has been a great decision. He has however been friendly, fair, understanding and helpful. With that said he is Roothless should he have the reason to be so.

His best characteristics and probably the most important is that he isnt egotistical nor arrogant (ie he is humble) you wouldnt even know he is a mod if it wasnt for the title under his username.

I have to say that I wasnt a fan at all of The Sloane Ranger being moderator but his appointment has been a great decision. He has however been friendly, fair, understanding and helpful. With that said he is Roothless should he have the reason to be so.

His best characteristics and probably the most important is that he isnt egotistical nor arrogant (ie he is humble) you wouldnt even know he is a mod if it wasnt for the title under his username.
Well said Grotto. I've barely noticed him either ;)

Make me the moderator
Wat8.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back