News Poster's Favorite Movies - Latest Movie Seen

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the great mysteries of the planet is how Seth Rogen keeps getting offered acting gigs. Absolute shithouse actor. Sat through the movie "Neighbours" recently - deplorable movie.

I quite like him and tend to enjoy the movies he's in. He's definitely no DiCaprio oe even Jonah Hill, but I don't think he pretends to be or tries to be anything that he's not.

Planes, Trains & Automobiles is on tonight. One of the greatest movies ever made.
The only shame was we never got to see the Martin/Candy combo again.

They were an outstanding straight/funny pairing in the great traditions of that genre (eg Abbott/Costello)

Bw8IynpikoEKTKRjFYQD_7Cn_r46wLnv11sDcyZeyimFp1LdVqlA1epFHgF7KMBJTprPAdOmGR7mCnwDGN4cvVBvnLSNu4-I--yRnp4_vZOOdOVlKnbB_qyKoP9FdCQhVE6s3PEiwi8bIkPfDyyw3T2Hn95yD1O5=w400-h288-nc

One of the great mysteries of the planet is how Seth Rogen keeps getting offered acting gigs. Absolute shithouse actor. Sat through the movie "Neighbours" recently - deplorable movie.
He has to write and produce them and cast himself as the main actor.

Absolutely agree ......crap actor who makes crap stoner movies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone enjoy Train Wreak?

Personally I thought it was heckin horrible and would have given it a 1 out of 10. In fact, turned it off after an hour as it was that bloody bad.

The first half was great but like most comedies, the second half was a fizzer.

Got visitors coming over tonight.

Some may know him, Clarke W Griswold and we are having a Christmas party and then a European vacation.

Did anyone enjoy Train Wreak?

Personally I thought it was ****in horrible and would have given it a 1 out of 10. In fact, turned it off after an hour as it was that bloody bad.
At last .....thought it was me, as everyone has raved about this movie

I did the same .....turned it off after about 45min ...thought it may have been an off night, so i planned to watch it again, however first viewing i thought it was gutter trash

I might have already asked this, but does anyone remember Meet the Feebles. I can only really remember a sex/drug addicted rabbit and a miss piggy type character. Was puss funny from memory and a bit of a classic. Haven't seen anything of it for years though.
:confused: was that on one of your trips you take?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back