Official T25 Tri-Series Thread - Peckers, Crocs, Phoenix

Remove this Banner Ad

Will sort everything out after work tonight (10ish).

Do we get to know our opposition before I post the team or is it a lucky dip?

Oh and hi eth-dog, long time no talk. Hope you're prepared to get belted out of the park by the Phoenix!

No rush skip, I dont even know when we are playing :p

Will sort everything out after work tonight (10ish).

Do we get to know our opposition before I post the team or is it a lucky dip?

Oh and hi eth-dog, long time no talk. Hope you're prepared to get belted out of the park by the Phoenix!
bring it mate. I didn't even realize you were active on here anymore...

Game 1: Peckers VS Phoenix
Game 2: Phoenix VS Crocs
Game 3: Crocs VS Peckers

Bottom 2 teams after this, play off against each other for a chance at the Grand Final against the top team.

Unless of course the results go 1 win each, in which case the team with the highest cumulative score will progress straight to the GF and the other two will play off for the chance to contend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't agree with the highest cumulative score by the way. Doesn't make sense if one team gets bowled out for 80 and the other team only get 81, rather than a higher score if they batted first.

Should be net run rate, I'm happy to calculate the ladder and everything if people want.

Don't agree with the highest cumulative score by the way. Doesn't make sense if one team gets bowled out for 80 and the other team only get 81, rather than a higher score if they batted first.

Should be net run rate, I'm happy to calculate the ladder and everything if people want.
Yes please!!!

Cheers mate.

Team for Game 1 vs ?
1. spookism | R/H - Opening Batsman 48bat/99ball
2. DemonJim | R/H - Opening Batsman 48bat/99ball
3. Danger in Texas | L/H - Wicketkeeper/Batsman 46bat/99ball
4. Jobe3votes | R/H - Middle Order Batsman 48bat/99ball
5. Member of One PAFC | R/H - Middle Order Batsman 48bat/99ball
6. nbaman1 | R/H - Middle Order Batsman 36bat/32ball
7. HARPSichord | R/H - Lower Order Batsman 29bat/26ball
8. Smartys Power (C) | R/H - Lower Order Batsman 24bat/19ball
9. DREAM TEAM BUFF | L/H - Lower Order Batsman 24bat/19ball
10. NM Design | R/H - Tailender Batsman 24bat/19ball
11. stewie griffin | R/H - Tailender Batsman 24bat/19ball

Woah, what the heck is this? I've only been out of the loop a few days and all this happens? Are we even in the league yet?

Whoever has me in their lineup will win, everyone knows I'm the Don Bradman of this cricket league :thumbsu:
It's our own off-season T20 league :p

Woah, what the heck is this? I've only been out of the loop a few days and all this happens? Are we even in the league yet?

Whoever has me in their lineup will win, everyone knows I'm the Don Bradman of this cricket league :thumbsu:
We're not in the league yet, but because of the success of our practice matches against the Crocs XI and Northern Phoenix, we reckon this'll be a good way to pass the time and make a tradition out of...

Well who do I have to bribe to get into my favourite & ridiculously high scoring 4th spot in the batting order? And when I say high scoring average, I mean around 50+ average in both forms of the game minus the T20 ...
Look at the line-up Smartys Power posted mate, he's captain.

And your 4th position is already there... :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back