Remove this Banner Ad

Rasha

2017🏆 2019🏆 2020🏆
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Anyone else used this app before?
It's basically India's answer to Uber.

On average, I find Ola to be a few bucks cheaper to use than Uber.
For people who use Uber twice a day to get to work and back, those few bucks saved can add up quick by using Ola instead.

It's easy enough to find a driver with Ola when you're in the CBD or inner suburbs. Hard to find any drivers if you're in outer suburbs like Pakenham though.

The one thing Ola lack compared to Uber is variety of vehicles.

Ola only have your standard 4 door and 6 door ride options.
Uber have these along with their other options which include Comfort, Connect, Premier, Pet and Assist.
Ola offer none of these options while Uber do.

More reliable than Uber IMO. At least I haven't had drivers 'on their way' cancelling.

• Banned
More reliable than Uber IMO. At least I haven't had drivers 'on their way' cancelling.

Uber charge drivers higher commission than Ola, so it's no surprise hearing about Uber drivers 'on their way' cancelling.

• Banned
Didi is cheaper.

Ola is rubbish IMO.

Previously my beef with Ola had been with their terrible app.
It's improved in a fair few ways over the last few months.

When it comes to who's cheapest, a lot of the time it comes down to who's offering the discounts that week.

First time I used it in April to go to the airport the 2 minutes away driver quit and I got a 15 minutes away driver. Deleted it not too many weeks later.

I only have room in my life for one ride-sharing app.

People really don't need 3 apps on their phone for the same service.
Uber, Ola and DiDi apps are all the same service with the same drivers.

First time I used it in April to go to the airport the 2 minutes away driver quit and I got a 15 minutes away driver. Deleted it not too many weeks later.

DiDi any better or never tried them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back