Mod. Notice Opposition trolls and quality of posting

Remove this Banner Ad

PAF, really needs to exit his closet :)
I'd fail the first question on the Crows supporters test.
Have you ever owned knitting needles? No. -- Bzzzz out you go!! :D

What's the alternative?

Either you engage with content you like or introduce it; or you sit back and make a bunch of censorship, stop talking about it, I'm over it now stop, posts.

Only one is sensible don't you think?

after all if DABM wants to host another ding dong Neil is dead pool party and lot of people want to attend, where's the harm?

That's fine as long as its in its own thread and not in the Eddie Betts thread for example.

Now that we've successfully stacked the branch of moderators, can we work on repealing the Crow-Mo tax?
Still reading through all the bylaws but it seems the BF head honchos are happy for banned posters to return after a period of time.

They often reappear under another name and the attitude seems to be that if they have served a penance and obey the rules when they return then they are prepared to let it slide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we create a sub forum where all trolls can go and create their own threads without having to read incessant crap ?

Imagine the next time we get trolled by an opposition fan we all organize a time we're all online so we can to their board and spam the hell out of it. Then we tell their mods why and if you don't like it, you're a hypocrite and if you did your job properly and controlled your posters, it wouldn't of happened.

:rolleyes:

Still reading through all the bylaws but it seems the BF head honchos are happy for banned posters to return after a period of time.

They often reappear under another name and the attitude seems to be that if they have served a penance and obey the rules when they return then they are prepared to let it slide.

That is why I am here.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Imagine the next time we get trolled by an opposition fan we all organize a time we're all online so we can to their board and spam the hell out of it. Then we tell their mods why and if you don't like it, you're a hypocrite and if you did your job properly and controlled your posters, it wouldn't of happened.

:rolleyes:

Imagine that!!!

Don't say that. They'll take a much harder line in the future.

I'm alright, haven't gotten an infraction on this board since April, other boards though...

I got red carded for linking some Sydney flog the Euthenasia wiki page, I honestly just thought he'd be interested in reading about it. ;)

Now I'm all hungry :(

Have some spam :p

original.jpg

Would be great if we could get a ban on us mentioning what Port posters are saying on their boards in our threads or at least just put up one thread for "bad calls" or something for everyone to put them in (which can occasionally provide for a good laugh). So sick of going through threads of our posters telling us what Port supporters have being saying on their boards, honestly, who cares? A large number of supporters are clueless when it comes to other clubs, why does everyone get so worked up with what they've got to say when it's obvious they don't have a clue?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back