Pero Cameron's Super Keeper League 2011/12

Remove this Banner Ad

I assume you are keeping your aforementioned players Moo?

Outside of that we are just wating on sir james and sniper to announce their keepers.

I assume you are keeping your aforementioned players Moo?

Outside of that we are just wating on sir james and sniper to announce their keepers.

Yes - sorry mate.

don't have much time right now and don't remember the rules, and i hope i got my right team list for the end of the season, but ill keep the best three players on my list.

let me know if i cant for some reason or am breaking some rules or other.

durant, paul, millsap

whens the draft?

Thanks mate, all good you can keep those 3. Just waiting on sir James now.

We will start the draft once all keepers are in and we have a better indication if the season goes ahead or not.

Hey all,

I have now sent a couple of messages to sirjames with no response and I also notice that he has not been online since October 14.

Any thoughts on what approach we should take?

Hey all,

What should we do now that all the keepers are in, but great uncertainty still hangs over the season?

Should we press ahead with the draft ASAP, in the hope that there may be a season at some point? Or should we just wait a few more weeks for a more definite answer?

Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we should hold off. I don't like the idea of drafting for a season that might not start until October 2012.

also, from what I understand, there'd be a window of at least four weeks between the signing of a deal and the commencement of a shortened 2011-12 season, so we'll have plenty of time to complete a draft if the season went ahead.

I think we should hold off. I don't like the idea of drafting for a season that might not start until October 2012.

also, from what I understand, there'd be a window of at least four weeks between the signing of a deal and the commencement of a shortened 2011-12 season, so we'll have plenty of time to complete a draft if the season went ahead.

What he said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back