Port Melbourne sign 3 ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't see anywhere near as much of the twos games last year as I would have liked.

Peel is that thereabouts player. Not really sure if he is will be able to cement a spot in the squad of 22. Nicho, where do you reckon his best position is?

DeBruin I know a couple of people that rate him highly, and I reckon he will play a few senior games this year. I thought he improved a lot during the season. Again though, where would he play in the senior line-up?

Looking forward to game against the Scorpions on the 10th.

cheers mate... i've got no idea, i am a zebras fan and don't get to the matches at all anymore due to my own sporting commitments but i just know peely, and was interested.

Mikal Bloom has arrived in Qld. Does he go ok, he looks alright.

Great little player,while on port's list played a handful of games at port colts in the wrfl A grade and went well and is a real team player.
What club is he playing for up there.
Also tell him jason clarke from the colts says hello

Great little player,while on port's list played a handful of games at port colts in the wrfl A grade and went well and is a real team player.
What club is he playing for up there.
Also tell him jason clarke from the colts says hello
Palm beach Currumbin on the gold coast,were rapt to have him we think he will be great for us.

is kurty MCGlynn still playing with the burra this year? didnt see his name in the goalkickers or best players in the scoobys, after seeing his cousin playing afl there wasnt that much difference in their ability

Yeh kurt is still playing at port, he had an interupted preseason with a shoulder reco, and then hurt his ankle he played on the weekend and was nursed through the game. He is a very similar player to his cousin and i would expect him 2 be playing seniors once fully fit.

Can someone tell me about Brad Sutcliff and how he is going watched him as a junior and seem to as he pleased thought he would have been drafted but was stiff Watched him in the under 23's game and he went well but cant seem to crack for a spot in the senior side is it his weight or are spots limited any comments On slaught???? thanks

Can someone tell me about Brad Sutcliff and how he is going watched him as a junior and seem to as he pleased thought he would have been drafted but was stiff Watched him in the under 23's game and he went well but cant seem to crack for a spot in the senior side is it his weight or are spots limited any comments On slaught???? thanks

Talented footballer who is probably going to be a fringe player this season unless he can really dominate in the reserves to force his way into the ones. He is a clever user of the ball, but I guess the concern would be his build.. needs to add a bit more bulk.

Talented footballer who is probably going to be a fringe player this season unless he can really dominate in the reserves to force his way into the ones. He is a clever user of the ball, but I guess the concern would be his build.. needs to add a bit more bulk.
Thanks mate, heard he went very well on the weekend is he a chance to go up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back