Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

When you are in the depths of despair with the performance of your team, particularly the coaching and team selection, nothing says it better than the pic atop the Adelaide preview for the game v North;

chernoybl.jpg

Yep that be Chernobyl.

Just to repeat they are playing North.
Blimey how bad are things in Crowland? :fireemoji:

Flatcaps for our older fans
Peaky Blinders cap?

They say the strength of the Bottom 6 is a good test of depth and a tilt at the flag. So who are our bottom 6 ? I am assuming Parker mills and ramps are available.

In no particular order I would say:

1. Hayward
2. Lloyd
3. Jordon
4. Campbell
5. Amartey
6. Cunningham

Not a bad bottom 6 I say. What’s your thoughts ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They say the strength of the Bottom 6 is a good test of depth and a tilt at the flag. So who are our bottom 6 ? I am assuming Parker mills and ramps are available.

1. Hayward
2. Lloyd
3. Jordon
4. Campbell
5. Amartey
6. Cunningham

Not bad. I have Melican instead of Lloyd.

1. Hayward
2. Lloyd
3. Jordon
4. Campbell
5. Amartey
6. Cunningham

There's a lot of fast players on that list. Is everything OK?

Maybe they are fast compared to The King! (who runs a very solid 15km btw), but these guys won’t ever win a pre season time trial it’s fair to say lol.

For the record my pb for 15 is 1:08 :p don't judge me on the crappier time the other day 😂

1. Hayward
2. Lloyd
3. Jordon
4. Campbell
5. Amartey
6. Cunningham

I don't think we have a bottom 6 players, just a bottom 6 performers on the day. Any of those can be top 15.

1. Hayward
2. Lloyd
3. Jordon
4. Campbell
5. Amartey
6. Cunningham

That's a pretty handy bottom 6 with no real weak links.

Given you've counted Parker, Mills & Rampe, that means you've listed the bottom 6 of our 26-man squad if I'm not mistaken?

Francis, Ladhams, Reid & Hamling the other experienced players outside of that list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back