Media Quivorir Steps Down

Remove this Banner Ad

Written by Slobbo Blobbinson

It had been a long time coming for Quivorir, chasing his dream to become captain of an SFA club. Last night, at the Wolves best and fairest awards night it was officially announced that Quivorir would be captain of the club for the foreseeable future. A dream come true.

"It is with a heavy heart that I must announce that I will be stepping down from the role of president of the Academy of the Performing Qootballers. I will continue with my current commitments to host the Quivvies for season 21 (whenever that is) but at the conclusion of the event I will be handing over the reins. "

Applications are now open on the below link to those intersted.

http://www.reasonablysizedfooty.com/apply-here.html

I must admit that when I read the thread title I thought you were stepping down from the captaincy and was prepared for the lulz.

I leave disappointed.

I must admit that when I read the thread title I thought you were stepping down from the captaincy and was prepared for the lulz.

I leave disappointed.

I really hoped it was that as well.

I leave disappointed.
The tone is being set very early on....

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope that site doesn't lead the FBI to my door.

The site won't.

That folder on your PC you've cleverly labeled 'Not pr0n' on the the other hand...

Have you found a president yet? I heard your new Wolves recruit has applied :D
I received more applications that anticipated. I will go through them all with a fine tooth comb, only the best will be selected.

I received more applications that anticipated. I will go through them all with a fine tooth comb, only the best will be selected.
How many had you anticipated is the question. ;)

And how many are non-bot applications?

How many had you anticipated is the question. ;)

And how many are non-bot applications?
Tbh I actually anticipated a lot more. I am guessing a few people didn't actually think the form was legit and I would receive the results. Some of the apps are quite funny though :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back