Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Feb 26, 2003
Ballarat
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Renegades, victory, packers
Did anyone watch This is Your Life because they had former Skyhooks guitarist Red Symons on there.

He did a very good job on there as well.

Discuss

But the rocky horror song at the end was painful..

You could see Jason Donovan thinking, "What has become of my career??" when dancing along side the who's who's of C-list celebritydom...

Wasn't there something in the paper a while back about Symons sister refusing to appear on the show, because she reckons he is a 1st class prick.

Pretty much sums up "This is your Life"
I'm sure they could do Saddam Hussein, and he'd still come out smelling like roses.

Originally posted by Jabber
Wasn't there something in the paper a while back about Symons sister refusing to appear on the show, because she reckons he is a 1st class prick.

I read that one of the surviving Skyhooks refused to attend for a similar reason. Does anyone know which Skyhooks turned up & whether they seemed to like him?

Originally posted by Jabber

Pretty much sums up "This is your Life"
I'm sure they could do Saddam Hussein, and he'd still come out smelling like roses.

Yeah it was in the paper a couple of months ago.

Originally posted by Fat Pizza
I read that one of the surviving Skyhooks refused to attend for a similar reason. Does anyone know which Skyhooks turned up & whether they seemed to like him?

Greg Macainsh was a no show. Freddie and Bongo turned up. Freddie seemed genuinely glad to be there and fond of Red, Bongo looked really uncomfortable. That's the way I saw it anyway.

• Banned
I like Red Symons.
Has anyone heard him on the radio. He is on the ABC radio in victoria doing brekky.

Originally posted by Leaping Lindner
Greg Macainsh was a no show. Freddie and Bongo turned up. Freddie seemed genuinely glad to be there and fond of Red, Bongo looked really uncomfortable. That's the way I saw it anyway.
Thanks.

Originally posted by Slax
I think 'This is your Life' needs a break for a few years to give us a chance to get someone interesting. Aparently now over half the people they approach turn them down.

You know TIYL is struggling when they do a show featuring a sports person in their early 20's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back