Game Day Richmond v Essendon Qualifying Final Punt Road Oval Saturday 31/8 2.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

can’t remember a better last Q effort than that by a Tiger team AFL or VFL. Saw a few leaving at 3Q time they must be p!ssed off big time missing that effort.

We had so many players down today but still found a way. Nank, CJ, Ross, Pickett, Menadue were good. Butler in the last and captain courageous when it mattered

Kmac no chance of playing next week totally out of form

Last edited:

I'm comparing footballer with footballers. And Pickett played half the game up forward.

Half a VFL game up forward and he has a 23 year old, 45 game premiership player covered? He's four years older and plays in the midfield.

Not saying Butler will ever get back to his previous form but to compare the two and make the call that Pickett has Butler covered in his position is just nonsense.

Good win gents. That was the win of a quality side who found a way to win.

Just wanted to let you know that your new mod NaturalDisaster PM’d me to gloat but was too scared to post in our thread when I tagged him. I like plenty of you Tigers, especially the more brunchy supporters and quite frankly you are welcome in our forum as far as my opinion goes but I can’t understand how someone like Natural Disaster came to be a mod of your forum. I mean, WTF? Who’s idea was that?

Bad luck mate

Hope you beat west coast ;)

Half a VFL game up forward and he has a 23 year old, 45 game premiership player covered? He's four years older and plays in the midfield.

Not saying Butler will ever get back to his previous form but to compare the two and make the call that Pickett has Butler covered in his position is just nonsense.
No, it's not. I didn't make the call that Pickett has Butler covered in his position. I said he has him covered, full stop. He's a better footballer. Full stop.

Keep faith in your team.
I remember when Kevin Sheedy met fans at Windy Hill in the 1990s, it was on TV.
A child in a Richmond guernsey came up and asked Kevin should he change sides and start barracking for the Dons.
Kevin was taken back a little, but he had a glint in his eye.
Kevin said no, to keep the faith in the Tigers and their day would come.
* Kevin Sheedy.

Just watched replay and fair to say you'll NEVER see a better quarter than that.

Been a big supporter of Kmacs but 8 touches just doesn't cut it.
Not good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I’m trying to do the same, pretty unwatchable

It stopped after the first 3 goals thank *.

What a win!!!!

Nank, Morro, Pickett and Weller all massive in the last

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Remove this Banner Ad

Back