VFL Game Day Round 1: Essendon vs GWS, The Hangar, Sunday 26/03/23 @ 2:05 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Hind would have to be considered next week on the back of this game. Voss would have to be considered too from what I've seen so far.
I wouldn't drop any from the backline. So he's gotta keep doing it and wait for his opp.

There's a heppell shaped hole for someone. Guelf, hobbs, stringer would all be in with a chance

Heppell out means someone goes into the wing rotation. Unfortunately the wing rotation in the VFL are all VFL players ATM.

Hobbs or Stringer most likely.

Heppell out means someone goes into the wing rotation. Unfortunately the wing rotation in the VFL are all VFL players ATM.

Hobbs or Stringer most likely.
Interesting week
Weid passes fitness
Stringer can come in
Guelfi was good for his time on
And hobbs epic

There arent 4 outs in the afl.

Interesting week
Weid passes fitness
Stringer can come in
Guelfi was good for his time on
And hobbs epic

There arent 4 outs in the afl.
There's two. Weideman and Stringer in for Heppell and Flip.

Heppall,Jones,Menzie and Phillips
Wouldnt drop phillips. Draper going fwd is handy.
Jones needs to play, but there may be a temptation to add weid back and have stringer alongside him and a resting ruckman

Menzie does what we need as a small but guelfi could be challenging there.

I like this conundrum

Can't drop Phillips when the two ruck strategy is working.

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'd drop Jones before Flip based on today
I think Jones copped one of the top 10 key defenders in the AFL today in Collins. He's not a #1 key forward and likely never will be. He played well against Hawthorne and I think it would be hard to drop him for a role he's not suited to.

I'd drop Jones before Flip based on today
I'm prepared to give Jones a chance as he was really the only genuine tall forward and the Suns knew it.
Almost every time I noticed him he was being double and triple teamed in the air. Voss is breathing down his neck though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back