Preview Round 10: Essendon Bombers vs Oliver Twist Kangaroos, Marvel Stadium, Sunday 19th May, 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Won excellent trolling in the norf thread

Yep that's brutal. Toy with the only emotion they have left... hope.
It’s all genuine care and concern. I remember back when footy was hard for us, and we were fighting it out for the scraps at the bottom of the ladder (well the middle at least). And I swore that when we were a top four side I would build other team supporters up rather than tearing them down. It’s now time for me to be the better man.

It’s all genuine care and concern. I remember back when footy was hard for us, and we were fighting it out for the scraps at the bottom of the ladder (well the middle at least). And I swore that when we were a top four side I would build other team supporters up rather than tearing them down. It’s now time for me to be the better man.
I feel for North supporters and am not gonna punch down. But I'm also not gonna forgive them for how they treated us in our darkest days. They were ruthless.

haha stop!

You're too much!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel for North supporters and am not gonna punch down. But I'm also not gonna forgive them for how they treated us in our darkest days. They were ruthless.

Pretty much my view on most other teams supporters. I can’t think of one team that didn’t have them baying for our blood at some point.

**** ‘em all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back