POTY Round 10 Swans vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

But Braeden is faster than Logan? 🤷‍♂️

By foot perhaps, by wits though? I don’t think JackHiscoxWasFast has ever stated explicitly that his passion for Jack Hiscox being fast was purely for his speed of feet. Perhaps it was his wily canniness and quick thinking that so won his favour.

I like @JackHiscoxWasFast’s schtick.

By foot perhaps, by wits though? I don’t think JackHiscoxWasFast has ever stated explicitly that his passion for Jack Hiscox being fast was purely for his speed of feet. Perhaps it was his wily canniness and quick thinking that so won his favour.

From memory, I think poor Jack in his one senior appearance had a late chance to ice the game (which he mis-kicked) and then Lloyd (of the Tigers variety) kicked one from 50 after the siren to win the game??

Mr S120, you pose perhaps the most philosophical question of all. Jack, in case I forgot to mention was fast, very fast, perhaps the fastest Swan of all time. And his leg speed was a sight to behold. But now you have me thinking. Perhaps leg speed is not enough - being also quick of mind is the secret ingredient to greatness.

I have been enlightened.

Take the Lizard. Sometimes His brain can not keep up with his leg speed - in those moments he can look like a headless lizard. But when his mind is as quick as his legs, what a sight to behold ! Bullet passes, breaking lines, getting team mates in the open.

I like fast players - in leg and in mind !

Last edited:

Mr S120, you pose perhaps the most philosophical question of all. Jack, in case I forgot to mention was fast, very fast, perhaps the fastest Swan of all time. And his leg speed was a sight to behold. But now you have me thinking. Perhaps leg speed is not enough - being also quick of mind is the secret ingredient to greatness.

I have been enlightened.

Take the Lizard. Sometimes His brain can not keep up with his leg speed - in those moments he can look like a headless lizard. But when his mind is as quick as his legs, what a sight to behold ! Bullet passes, breaking lines, getting team mates in the open.

I like fast players - in leg and in mind !
Yes, Jack was super fast and his endurance was off the map! Pretty sure he holds all the swans off-season running records (for 2k and 3k etc)… he actually would’ve been much more suited to our current game style 🤷‍♂️

Round 10
Sydney 17.15 117 def. Carlton 9.11

5 Votes
Chad Warner
imagerender

28 disposals (D) w/ 10 contested (CP), 4 marks (M), 4 Tackles (T), 78.6 % disposal efficiency (DE)

4 Votes
Isaac Heeney
imagerender

24 disposals (D) w/ 19 contested (CP), 4 marks (M), 8 Tackles (T), 70.0 % disposal efficiency (DE)

3 Votes
James Rowbottom
imagerender

19 disposals (D) w/ 11 contested (CP), 2 marks (M), `6 Tackles (T), 57.9 % disposal efficiency (DE)

2 Votes
James Jordon
imagerender

16 disposals (D) w/ 7 contested (CP), 3 marks (M), 6 Tackles (T), 93.8 % disposal efficiency (DE)

1 Votes
Brodie Grundy
imagerender

21 disposals (D) w/ 15 contested (CP), 1 marks (M), 8 Tackles (T), 66.7 % disposal efficiency (DE), 32 (HO)

Full Votes Table
TotalCoaches
Chad Warner
4​
5​
5​
5​
3​
5​
5​
5​
5​
4​
4​
3​
5​
5​
5​
5​
5​
5​
5​
5​
5​
5​
5​
5​
113​
10​
Isaac Heeney
2​
4​
4​
4​
4​
4​
3​
4​
3​
3​
3​
4​
4​
3​
4​
2​
4​
4​
4​
4​
4​
4​
4​
4​
87​
8​
James Rowbottom
5​
3​
3​
1​
5​
3​
4​
3​
4​
5​
5​
5​
2​
4​
3​
3​
3​
1​
3​
3​
3​
3​
3​
1​
78​
4​
James Jordon
3​
1​
2​
3​
1​
2​
1​
1​
2​
1​
3​
2​
2​
4​
1​
1​
2​
1​
33​
4​
Brodie Grundy
2​
1​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
1​
1​
2​
3​
2​
2​
1​
2​
2​
3​
32​
6​
Errol Gulden
1​
1​
1​
1​
2​
6​
1​
Lewis Melican
1​
2​
3​
Hayden McLean
1​
2​
3​
Nick Blakey
1​
1​
2​
Dane Rampe
2​
2​
Sam Wicks
1​
1​
Tom Papley
0​

Young Player of the Week:
Logan McDonald
imagerender

9 disposals (D) w/ 4 contested (CP), 5 marks (M), 2 Tackles (T), 55.6% disposal efficiency (DE)

https://www.aflphotos.com.au/gallery/afl-2024-round-10-sydney-v-carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back