Review Round 17, 2021 - Brisbane Lions vs. St. Kilda

Who were your five best players against Geelong

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope our game is better to watch than some of the other rubbish games this weekend.
Getting in early with a resounding "no". Let it be on your head.

Vent thread?

Midfield got exposed. We really rely on our pressure because we’ll never run harder than the opposition and the pressure wasn’t there. Rich the only creative defender and our mids struggled in transition. All forwards well beaten apart from McStay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lyons a massive worry. Went missing with the opposition attacking it much harder similar to the Geelong final last year. Our midfield can’t carry him having games like tonight

Need more out of Daniher and Cameron. Daniher needs to stop the all or nothing diving bullshit, get into decent positions to contest the ball. Cameron needs to work out where front and centre is located and stop sulking. A lot of money tied up in those two and we can't win without them playing well.

There's more to add to that list. Probably only 2 to 3 players who genuinely contributed.

Virtually everyone was bad. The ones I named were just particularly abysmal. Shocker. Utter shocker. The fact that we lost Hipwood for a year along with it makes me feel sick.

If you want the really big concern out of that game, we completely went to water essentially the second Hipwood went off.

I don't know if that's structural or psychological. Neither are good.

If you want the really big concern out of that game, we completely went to water essentially the second Hipwood went off.

I don't know if that's structural or psychological. Neither are good.

When the midfield got on top at the start of the third we looked pretty good

When it was obvious the game was over, we had guys throwing themselves around and risking more injuries. What possessed Linc into that ridiculous marking attempt? He didn't return to the ground after that. Surely it isn't concussion?

Back