Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Dammit SJ!

Whats everyone looking at doing? I've narrowed my targets down to Sloane, Macrae or Buddy.
Buddy would mean I have a fwd in my mids which means I can chop Gray next week for a mid.

Another problem is I have no solid mid bench (Shenton and Hallahan) which makes me uneasy every week, but I keep neglecting thing it and instead sideways a premo to try get extra points (which worked last week, cheers Sidey).

Then again there hasnt really been any <200k rookie mids with solid JS I should bother jumping on anyway right?

Riewoldt anyone? Has been a massive month for him.

I'm looking at going Dalhaus to Roo and SJ to Hanley, and then next week go Litherland to a premo mid, Hanley to the backline, Suckers to the bench and Derickx to a cheapie for the cash.

A.Miles > Mcglynn (R.Gray > M9 via DPP)
Shenton > Woodward (M10, who I am risking I dont need)

Leaves me with 150k for next week. Which is good cause I am not playing this week after winning my prelim.

Prelim how did u win something that hasnt started yet ? Finals are this week..

Prelim how did u win something that hasnt started yet ? Finals are this week..

Mine started last week. I think it depended what round the league started and how many in (I didnt realise at the start when organising the league you needed to fill the spots, wasnt automatic) so we started a week late and had a few less people. Seems weird to me but we will miss the last round, position tied up resting of players :)

rather then Shenton > Woodward (M10, who I am risking I dont need), I am also thinking about crisp for a decent M10 over the next few weeks to handle any risks.

Mine started last week. I think it depended what round the league started and how many in (I didnt realise at the start when organising the league you needed to fill the spots, wasnt automatic) so we started a week late and had a few less people. Seems weird to me but we will miss the last round, position tied up resting of players :)

rather then Shenton > Woodward (M10, who I am risking I dont need), I am also thinking about crisp for a decent M10 over the next few weeks to handle any risks.

Okkk makes sense thought u lost the plot there haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bartel, Simpson, McVeigh, Hanley, NDS, D. Swallow (Suckling, Aylett).

Don't trust the Mitchell/Hodge to be an "upgrade" as I foresee Hawthorn rest program..... for those two.
Don't trust Hibberd even if he wasn't injured
Don't like anyone... was thinking about Malceski. (instead of the obvious in Hodge/Mitchell)

Though I was planning on bringing in Malceski the week after because I can see Suckling doing OK next week. Whereas I just lost all faith in Zorko and pretty sure he fails hard against the last few teams brisbane face off against.

This is what my team looks like AFTER doing Rnd 20 trades:
J. Martin -> O'Rourke
Zorko -> Dustbin

View attachment 71584

OR....

J. Martin -> O'Rourke
D. Swallow -> Hodge

View attachment 71585

Don't know which one looks better.

It's Hodge + Zorko vs. Suckling + Dustbin.

Though next week I can ditch Zorko anyway....

Man our teams are ridiculously similar... only 2 players different :confused: If we went H2H the only uniques would be

Mitchell vs Dal Santo
Crouch vs Sloane

Clutch SJ got off - he'll probably get tagged hard by Crowley but i'd prefer a tagged Johnson to a piece of s**t useless montagna in my side

i would rather an untagged sidebottom that a hard tagged sj... but joey surely he has to go first i wonder what has happened to him ?

Yeah I'm trading SJ anyway. Or should I trade Miles? Miles has been good all year so don't want to trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back