Review Round 4, 2015 - Brisbane Lions vs West Coast

Who were your five best players for the round 4 game against West Coast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I know how disappointing we have been, for the whole season in fact, but **** me some posters need to get a grip. Look at the team we have out there today. We are completely depleted in our KPP stocks. West coast are a tall team.
Our kids will be very good players, but that's exactly what they are, kids. 9 players in our team today are still shy of 3 seasons experience. Teams shouldn't have to run about with this many youngsters in them. How are they supposed to complete. Injuries have killed us this year. Merrett and hopefully Luey will come in for Andrews and a TBD player. That will add a lot next week and hopefully we come out and fire.

Couple of positives this time from the belting we got. Golby, Roberton and Culter were very good, considering it's their first game for the year. Clarke done well on Kennedy considering he got little support from his fellow defenders.

Negatives would be our senior players in Rockliff, Robinson, Zorko, Adcock, Redden and Bewick, who needed to take their opportunity to either kick goals or show leadership like they did during the nab cup. Taylor and Aish seems like they are going to suffer a case of second year blues.

I was very happy Cutler didn't go into a shell. I wouldn't have cared if he was subbed off at quarter time. He didn't crack and kept at it and really progressed as the game went on. Despite costing us 3 early goals or so finished up as one of our best. Positive learning experience for him. With his run and carry out of defense and strengthening his overhead marking he could fill that Hanley role at HBF so Hanley can be mid full time.

Couple of positives this time from the belting we got. Golby, Roberton and Culter were very good, considering it's their first game for the year. Clarke done well on Kennedy considering he got little support from his fellow defenders.

Negatives would be our senior players in Rockliff, Robinson, Zorko, Adcock, Redden and Bewick needed to take their opportunity to either kick goals or show leadership like they did during the nab cup. Taylor, Aish seems like they are going to suffer a case of second year blues.

Golby good, we must have been watching a different game of footy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to be positive, Clarke was BOG for us and N.Robbo was also good, couple of contests and took it then made good decisions.

Could anyone who was at the game fill us in on what our talk was like. On the telly it looked like none of our players were communicating with each other.

Cam McCarthy with five goals probably trumps either of them. Strong week.

Yeah, it definitely is a strong week. Any one of them worthy nominees. If I were betting on it though I'd guess Hogan. Plays well with the Melbourne is turning around story angle, was a Friday night game and he's had a lot of hype.

Back