Round 4 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Screenshot 2015-04-19 at 19.10.35.png
This is how my team is shaping out so far, Not really sure who to trade out maybe

Lumumba - Docherty?
Parker - Ellis

I'm considering Wines to Barlow and Riewoldt to Motlop, though I'm not sure about either. They're good options for the bye rounds, however. I only got Roo because he usually starts the year well.

Re: above team, why would you get rid of Lumumba after his first decent score for the year?

Im chopping Sheppard and Ibbottson.
Thinking
Sheppard > Byrne
Ibbotson < Barlow/Heppel (via Saad DPP)
Or that is to say I should be able to do those trades and have a midfielf of

Lewis, Pendles, Parker, Treloar, (Barlow/Hepp) Neale, Rich, Ellis Yolmen

But noooooooo

I have to trade out injured Bartel.. brilliant

Another sideways trade

I guess I can take solace knowing Barlow will lose value this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonna have to get Hodge in, especially with a breakeven of 59.
He's a lock and I have a feeling that (unless a few big DPP's come in in round 6) he will clearly average 10+ points higher than anyone else in defence.

Thats Rockliff / Stefan Martin levels of dominance in a position and it cant be turned away

Should i downgrade Parker to someone like Neale, and upgrade Lumumba to Hodge?

Or maybe play Hodge in the Midfield?

Last edited:
Time to finally say goodbye to Kolo after an extended 2 weeks but have gone through with (for now):

Kolo>Talia
Griffen>Rischitelli

I have an easy matchup this week in my league so I've decided to downgrade (yet probably more serviceable) for the week in order to gain more cash up for the week after.

So far Bartel for Hodge (via Bonts shifting forward) Will shift him back when the cashing in commences

unsure of 2nd trade. Probably an under performing cash cow (Anderson or goodes)

No idea what trades to do atm griffen has to go and maybe mumford which sucks

May have to trade out Mumford if he's suspended , didn't quite see it myself, what do people reckon the chances are of him getting suspended?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back