Official Match Thread S18 R06 West Coast Wonders vs Mt Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

"Wonders are w***ers": Richard Cranium

By Sam E. Oldstory
The Demons and Wonders is a rivalry steeped in SFA folklore. Players on both sides mark the match-up on the on their calendars as soon as the fixture is released. Aside from the Premiership Cup itself, there are not too many Trophies held in higher esteem around the SFA than the Foundation Cup. One man that has seen many of these clashes is Demons stalwart, Richard Cranium. We once again sit down with this decrepit old fool to reminisce over this massive rivalry.

Sam: Hello Richard, why are you wearing that hat?

Richard: It's my Foundation Cup hat. It's a tradition that I've kept up since the very first time we played the bloody Wonders.

senior-citizen-man-cowboy-hat-5368168.jpg

Richard Cranium modelling his "cowboy hat"
Sam: So, it brings good luck?

Richard: Not really. It just makes me look like a cowboy.

Sam: I'm pretty sure that's a sombrero...

Richard: Really? Are you sure?

Sam: Well, I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that isn't what cowboys wear.

Richard: ******* Mexican!! That little campaigner that sold it to me told me it was like the one John Wayne wore.

Sam: Can we get back on topic please??

Richard: Ah yes, the price of stamps these days... It's an absolute disgr...

Sam: What? No! The Wonders and Demons...

Richard: Oh that. Have I showed you my Foundation Cup hat? It's just like the one John Wayne wore...

Sam: *groan* THE RIVALRY!! Can we please talk about the rivalry?

Richard: Well why didn't you say so? The Wonders are a bunch of w***ers. Everybody knows that. I can still remember PVF before his first Foundation Cup; masturbating profusely to relieve the nerves. He has certainly increased his stamina since then. Ah, that's right, we used to call him Pretty Vigorous Fapper. Good times.

Sam: Insightful... What about your good mate ClarkeM ?

Richard: w***er! Haha, he was worse than PVF. Unfortunately his name didn't lend itself to any funny acronyms so we just called him dickhead. Pure genius really.

Sam: Are there no Wonders you like?

Richard: Of course! I love Wise Guy Sam! We used to compare hats.

Sam: WGS left the Wonders two seasons ago...

Richard: Are you sure?

Sam: Yep.

Richard: Damn. Who am I going to compare hats with?

Sam: What about ShaunDuggan? He seems like a man that appreciates a good hat.

Richard: Duggan? ******* w***er! Did I ever tell you about the gentlemen's agreement we had about him coming to the Demons?

Sam: No? Please go on...

Richard: He said he would come to the Demons on the condition we also took HawkPatrol. Well, we foolishly agreed. And now we're stuck with HP. campaigner.

Sam: What's wrong with HawkPatrol?

Richard: He's ok I guess. Bakes great brownies. Seems to have a hard time concentrating in team meetings though...

Sam: Well Richard, it's been a pleasure. Good luck on the weekend.

Richard: Thanks Sam. YEEEHAAA!

220px-Asolocup.PNG

A cup unlike the one these two teams will be playing for this Sunday

It would certainly appear there is no love lost between Cranium and the Wonders. Hopefully this equates to a hard a exciting contest on Sunday between the two sides. And may the best side win.

This weeks game between the Wonders and the Demons will be played on Sunday at the Colosseum. Check your local guide for details.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

senior-citizen-man-cowboy-hat-5368168.jpg

Richard Cranium modelling his "cowboy hat"
Good to see Richard's gone about working on the health of his skin, that fluorescent pink he was rocking a few seasons ago was a huge distraction from the sidelines.

Not jealous - just astonishing to see cooney win a medal.
Haha fair enough mate, well that's what me and my namesake Adam Cooney have in common with him winning a Brownlow ;)

Baked some brownies and ate the whole tray. The actual tray I was that hungry.
Thanks for the offer of some brownies. You were cooler at all the other teams you have played for previously.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back